Sport Fit Mc Indigo
Description SPORT FIT MC INDIGO UV Line
- • Brand: UV Line
- • Color: Blue
- • Trends: Sport
- • Print: Solid color
- • Style: Fitness top
- • Top style: T-Shirt
- • Composition: Polyamid, Elastane - UPF50+
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Fitness top Blue UV Line 2020
- • Department: Women Fitness top
- • Package includes: 1 x Fitness top (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62046300
- • Date first listed on BBS: Monday 03 April, 2023
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 10
- • BBS Style N°: 182226
- • Supplier reference: 04.07.0010-indigo
- • SKU: 1981112597
- • Weight: 200g / 0.44lb / 7.05oz
Size and fit recommendation for Fitness top UV Line Sport Fit Mc Indigo
Model is wearing a size S.
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
Measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor. This measurement will assist you in determining your swimwear or clothing size for tops and dresses.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hip, before the thigh begins to narrow. This measurement will help you determine your size for bikini bottoms, skirts, pants, and form-fitting dresses.
|XS||34||PP||0 - 2||6||6||34||34||32||34||38 - I||38/40||155/76A-160/80A||5/7||85||30.7 to 31.7||78 to 80.5||22.8 to 24.4||58 to 62||33.1 to 34.6||84 to 88|
|S||36||P||2 - 4||8||8||36||36||34||36||40 - II||40||160/80A-165/84A||9||90||31.7 to 32.7||80.5 to 83||24.4 to 26||62 to 66||34.6 to 36.2||88 to 92|
|M||38||M||6 - 8||10||10||38||38||36||38||42 - III||42/44||170/88A-175/92A||11||95||32.7 to 34.6||83 to 88||26 to 27.6||66 to 70||36.2 to 37.8||92 to 96|
|L||40||G||8 - 10||12||12||40||40||38||40||44 - IV||46||175/92A-175/95A||13||100||34.6 to 36.6||88 to 93||27.6 to 29.1||70 to 74||37.8 to 39.4||96 to 100|
|XL||42||GG||10 - 12||14||14||42||42||40||42||46 - V||48||180/98A||15||105||36.6 to 38.6||93 to 98||29.1 to 30.7||74 to 78||39.4 to 40.9||100 to 104|
|XXL||44||XGG||12 - 14||16||16||44||44||42||44||48 - VI||50||185/100A||17||110||38.6 to 40.6||98 to 103||30.7 to 33.5||78 to 85||40.9 to 42.5||104 to 108|
In 1996 in Australia the concept of solar protection clothes was first invented. As the country is very sunny and most of its population has bright skin, more and more skin health issues were reported. The country introduced a policy of public health that was encouraging the development of new solar protection methods. All the UV.LINE textiles or the subject of rigorous tests by ARPANSA – Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency, who developed the SPF for the textiles: 30, 40 or 50+. UV.LINE assures the quality and protection of their products during their whole life. The pieces are produced from special high-tech fabrics. Some of them include in their composition titanium dioxide based fibers, which provide greater protection against ultraviolet radiation.
UV protection technology
UV.LINE products are an alternative to sunscreen in the form of clothing. The body parts covered with UV.LINE clothes do not need to be covered with any sunscreen as the protection is provided by the clothes. It is constant and doesn’t disappear after being wet. UV.LINE clothes block at least 98% of the solar radiation.
All you... Shop the brand.
Pictures for Fitness top Blue UV Line 2020
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for UV Line Sport Fit Mc Indigo
If you love your fitness apparel remember to wash and take care of it properly.
1. Always after a workout take the gym clothes out of the bag and turn them inside-out and let them dry. Never keep them folded, sweaty and humid gym clothes may develop bad smells, mold or mildew.
2. If you want to wash them right away also before the washing, turn it inside-out to protect colors.
3. It is good to soak the fitness clothing in a mixture of cold water and white vinegar to help to remove all kinds of odors (e.g. sweat).
4. Sportswear often has adhesive elements and flashy colors. Wash them in cold water in a mild detergent. Follow the care label instruction on the clothes. Cotton can be washed in high temperature while hi-tech modern activewear fabrics require cold water.
5. Dry the clothes on the sun, as sun rays kill most of the bacteria. If you want to tumble dry your activewear check the care tag first.
Let your gym clothes be your workout partner as long as possible!
UV Line SPORT FIT MC INDIGO