Shield Your Face from the Sun with Women's Sun Hats.
If you are trying to complete your summer look, you need to pick style that goes from head to toe. To top off your beach style, you should remember Panama hats from De punta en blanco.
While it is important to look for fun swimsuits this summer, hats provide an accent that is fun and functional. After all, many people pair swimsuits with hats in order to provide protection from the sun. However, Panama hats from De punta en blanco do more than that. These stylish hats complement your swimsuits for an unparalleled ensemble this summer.
This is because De punta en blanco makes every Panama hat with the best materials and the latest styles, ensuring that you can find hats for all your swimsuits. The company works with the best weavers and manufacturers. With this, every Panama hat is comfortable and durable, making this brand a must for your beach wardrobe this summer.
Shop different styles of women's sun hats
When shopping for sun hats for women, choose from an array of styles, such as Panama, church, cowboy, and floppy.
Panama hats are famous worldwide for their lightness, durability, flexibility and comfort. All of these characteristics result from the materials used to weave the hat: the toquilla straw. These hat models are available in a range of colors including natural, white, green, blue, lilac, purple and jeans.
How to take care of your beach hats?
A beach hat can be made of natural or synthetic straw or other fabrics. To make it look at its best and clean remember:
1. Do not use water to wash.
2. Use a bristle brush or a lint roller to remove lint and dust and brush slowly with the nap of the fabric.
3. Remove the accessories if possible (e.g. ribbons). Clean the separately by brushing or hand washing, depending on the material.
4. When necessary use the hair dryer to blow out the dirt (cool air option).
5. Remove oily stains using cornstarch or talcum powder. Sprinkle it on the stain, let it absorb the oil for a few hours and gently brush the product off.
6. For stain use a white cloth dampened in a mixture of warm water and hydrogen peroxide. This mixture is good to clean both the stains and the sweatband on the inner side of the hat.
7. Let it dry completely before using again.
These simple pieces of advice will make your beach hat last for a long time!