Senhor Do Bonfim Wish Ribbon Branco
Description Senhor do Bonfim wish ribbon Branco Senhor Do Bonfim Wish Ribbon
Brazilian Wish Ribbons or “Fitas do Senhor do Bonfim da Bahia,” as they are known in Brazil. They are worn as a fashion accessory as well as a good luck charm.
They are 40 centimeters in length.
Wrap the bracelet around your wrist and tie three knots, making a wish with each knot. When your bracelet naturally break down and fall off, it is believed that your three wishes will come true! Good Luck!
- • Brand: Senhor Do Bonfim Wish Ribbon
- • Color: White
- • Style: Brazilian Ribbon
- • Size: Width 40cm / 15.75in
- • Composition: 100% Polyester
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Brazilian Ribbon White Senhor Do Bonfim Wish Ribbon Classic
- • Department: Unisex Brazilian Ribbon
- • Package includes: 1 x Brazilian Ribbon (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 71179000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Sunday 15 September, 2013
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 783
- • BBS Style N°: 27199
- • Supplier reference: Lot of 12-branco
- • SKU: 19550000001
- • Weight: 100g / 0.22lb / 3.53oz
- • Video ID: 315847482
Pictures for Brazilian Ribbon White Senhor Do Bonfim Wish Ribbon Classic
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Senhor Do Bonfim Wish Ribbon Senhor Do Bomfim
Your jewelry deserves good care all year long, but summer may a bit more challenging. Follow our tips and pieces of advice to make sure that your earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings survive the hot summer season at their best!
1) Enjoy beautiful summer jewelry at the beach, but before going for a swim remove it and put to a special case. No matter if the water is salty or chlorine it damages different metals, even the precious ones. It may also destroy the fine finishing of the stones and make them look dingy. There is also a risk of losing it in water!
2) Lotions, sunscreens, body oils or even shower gels may make your jewelry lose its shine. Some of these products leave a mat film on the surface of the metal and stones.
3) After wearing the jewelry wipe it with a damp, clean and soft cloth. It will remove all the rests of the lotions and other products you used at the beach. It will also make them ready for storage until the next use. Storage the jewelry in a clean and dry place.
4) How to storage jewelry? To avoid tangles and scratches, keep your jewelry in a special case with separate compartments, preferably fabric-lined.
5) What you can also do after the summer season is to take it to a jeweler who would professionally clean it to maintain its shine and luster.
Gold plated, silver, leather, golden grass (capim dourado) or ribbon ? no matter what material is your jewelry made of, always take good care of it. It will repay you with the beautiful shine and sparkles that will illuminate your look!