Pareo With Colourful Print And Lucky Charm Ribbons - Canga Bonfim
Description Pareo with colourful print and lucky charm ribbons - CANGA BONFIM Bali Blue
Have you ever been to Brazil? Whether you have or not, you should know that local people are simply crazy about the beach. Both men and women wear very tiny swimsuits, in order to catch a better tan and, obviously, look hot.
However, there is a detail which tells locals apart from tourists, and that's a kind of towel called canga. This canga in particular, is the most appreciated one by Brazilian people, because of its fantastic colours and unique motifs. The interesting thing about cangas, is that they can be used in several ways: you can wrap them around your body while going to the beach, or lay it down on the sand like a towel.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Trends: Fringes
- • Style: Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil
Pareo Multicolored Bali Blue Classic
- • Department: Unisex Pareo
- • Package includes: 1 x Pareo (Other accessories not included)
- • NCM / SH: 62143000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Thursday 01 April, 2010
- • Stock quantity: 334
- • BBS Style N░: 4203
- • SKU: 198300001
- • Weight: 100
Bali Blue has seen fit to elevate the humble sarong from serviceable garment to main wardrobe attraction with the help of high-spirited ornamentation. Taking its inspiration from various facets of Brazilian nature, the Bali Blue brand dates back to 1990, when a traveling officer was inspired by Bali workmanship and the inimitable Rio de Janeiro vibe. The resulting sarongs are wearable art that feature bold colors and highly artistic designs.