Panama Hat - Adrien Blanco
Description Panama Hat - ADRIEN BLANCO De Punta En Blanco
The Adrien Blanco hat was handmade in Ecuador. Show the world you have class and style with the Adrien Blanco hat from Ecuador. Made in the country of Ecuador, this hat is perfect for any occasion. It is made out of toquilla straw to keep you cool, so you can wear it in any weather. This Panama hat is handmade to ensure each one is high quality. With the affordable price, you will definitely get the best looking hat for your money.
- • Brand: De Punta En Blanco
- • Color: White
- • Style: Hats
- • Composition: 100% Hand-made in Ecuador
- • Origin: Made in Equador
Hats White De Punta En Blanco Classic
- • Department: Unisex Hats
- • Package includes: 1 x Hats (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 65040000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 30 May, 2012
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 6
- • BBS Style N°: 8616
- • Supplier reference: Cl-adr-whi/01
- • SKU: 199900001
- • Weight: 500g / 1.1lb / 17.64oz
Size and fit recommendation for Hats De Punta En Blanco Adrien Blanco
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
Your size is not available?
To determine your size, you should measure your head circumference.
|S||21.3 to 21.7||54 to 55|
|M||22 to 22.4||56 to 57|
|L||22.8 to 23.2||58 to 59|
|XL||23.6 to 24||60 to 61|
While it is important to look for fun swimsuits this summer, hats provide an accent that is fun and functional. After all, many people pair swimsuits with hats in order to provide protection from the sun. However, Panama hats from De punta en blanco do more than that. These stylish hats complement your swimsuits for an unparalleled ensemble this summer.
This is because De punta en blanco makes every Panama hat with the best materials and the latest styles, ensuring that you can find hats for all your swimsuits. The company works with the best weavers and manufacturers. With this, every Panama hat is comfortable and durable, making this brand a must for your beach wardrobe this summer.
Pictures for Hats White De Punta En Blanco Classic
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for De Punta En Blanco Adrien Blanco
A beach hat can be made of natural or synthetic straw or other fabrics. To make it look at its best and clean remember:
1. Do not use water to wash.
2. Use a bristle brush or a lint roller to remove lint and dust and brush slowly with the nap of the fabric.
3. Remove the accessories if possible (e.g. ribbons). Clean the separately by brushing or hand washing, depending on the material.
4. When necessary use the hair dryer to blow out the dirt (cool air option).
5. Remove oily stains using cornstarch or talcum powder. Sprinkle it on the stain, let it absorb the oil for a few hours and gently brush the product off.
6. For stain use a white cloth dampened in a mixture of warm water and hydrogen peroxide. This mixture is good to clean both the stains and the sweatband on the inner side of the hat.
7. Let it dry completely before using again.
These simple pieces of advice will make your beach hat last for a long time!