Origine Slim Black
Description ORIGINE SLIM BLACK Havaianas
- • Brand: Havaianas
- • Color: Black
- • Style: Espadrilles
- • Composition: 100% Rubber
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Espadrilles Black Havaianas 2018
- • Department: Women Espadrilles
- • Package includes: 1 x Espadrilles (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 64022000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 11 April, 2018
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 2
- • BBS Style N°: 105143
- • Supplier reference: 4136561.0090
- • SKU: 193496734735
- • Weight: 600g / 1.32lb / 21.16oz
- • Video ID: 536201326
Size and fit recommendation for Espadrilles Havaianas Origine Slim Black
Available sizes: EU 36 | UK 3 | USA 5
Your size is not available?
To determine your flip-flop size, you should measure your foot from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe. The easiest way to do this is by drawing a straight line on a piece of paper and marking the end of your big toe and the end of your heel on the line.
If you are between sizes, we advise that you order the next size up. Example: a woman with a foot measurement of 24.7 cm is between a size EU 38 and a EU 39, we advise buying a size EU 39.
Havaianas are world’s favorite flip-flop brand! The word Havaianas is Portuguese means Hawaiians. They also have an interesting history and origins. The idea of creating these flip flops was based on Zori – traditional Japanese flip flops made of rice straw. Till today Havaianas’ sole is textured in rice grains, this trait makes it also exceptional and unique. At the beginning of their career in the 1960’ the flip flops were sold in different sizes but only in white and blue. In the 90’s they started to come out in patterns and more colors and since that time the designers' creativity has no limits! Today you can find Havaianas flip-flops for women with Swarovski elements, with original and slim stripe... Shop the brand.
Pictures for Espadrilles Black Havaianas 2018
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Havaianas Origine Slim Black
Espadrilles are not the easiest summer shoes to clean. It is mostly because of their jute rope soles. But there is a good method for these shoes! You certainly cannot toss them to the washing machine, but a simple hand wash procedure should freshen them up!
1) If the shoes are muddy, first let them dry completely. When the mud is dry, brush it off. This way you will avoid brushing the mud into the jute sole.
2) Prepare a solution of water and gentle laundry detergent.
3) Use a toothbrush to brush and rub the sole of your espadrilles.
4) Use a cloth dampened in the water & laundry detergent solution to clean the upper part of the shoes.
5) Wipe the soles and the upper part with a cloth dampened in clean water and let the shoes air dry.
If you provide your espadrilles good care they will look fresh and beautiful for many seasons.