Origine Slim Ballet Rose
Description ORIGINE SLIM BALLET ROSE Havaianas
- • Brand: Havaianas
- • Color: Pink
- • Style: Espadrilles
- • Composition: 100% Brazilian Rubber
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Espadrilles Pink Havaianas 2018
- • Department: Women Espadrilles
- • Package includes: 1 x Espadrilles (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 64022000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 28 March, 2018
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 9
- • BBS Style N°: 79966
- • Supplier reference: 4136561.0076
- • SKU: 193496734635
- • Weight: 600g / 1.32lb / 21.16oz
Size and fit recommendation for Espadrilles Havaianas Origine Slim Ballet Rose
Available sizes: EU 35 | UK 2.5 | USA 4.5, EU 36 | UK 3, EU 37 | UK 4, EU 38 | UK 5 | USA 7, EU 39 | UK 6 | USA 8, EU 41 | UK 7.5
Your size is not available?
To determine your flip-flop size, you should measure your foot from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe. The easiest way to do this is by drawing a straight line on a piece of paper and marking the end of your big toe and the end of your heel on the line.
If you are between sizes, we advise that you order the next size up. Example: a woman with a foot measurement of 24.7 cm is between a size EU 38 and a EU 39, we advise buying a size EU 39.
Free the tootsies with these ultra-comfortable, ultra-chic Havaianas flip flops. The rubber soles are light and flexible, providing maximum cushion without adding stress to the feet. Perennial bestsellers worldwide, Havaianas flip flops were inspired by the iconic Japanese Zori sandals. However, they are cool, colorful and convenient to wear anywhere toes are welcome. The brand makes footwear shopping a family affair with styles and colors for everyone, including strapped sandals for toddlers and children, adult styles for men and women and canvas espadrilles. Havaianas are more than just casual footwear. They are your must-have accessories for the perfect street style, beach style or just-hanging-out style.Havaianas represents the Brazilian culture
Bring the Brazilian culture to your wardrobe with the Havaianas flip flops. The Havaianas brand represents the Brazilian culture more than any other brand. Every flip flop features vibrant colors and fun designs, adding a dose of Brazilian style to your outfit. You are sure to walk an extra spring in your step.
The first Havaianas was created in 1962
Inspired by the Japanese sandal Zori, the first Havaianas was created in Brazil in the year 1962. Havaianas flip flops have been an international success for over four decades, selling over 2.2 billion pairs worldwide. The key to this brand's success is the highly flexible rubber sole on each flip flop. A simple concept such as flexible rubber soles was enough to bring this brand a load of success. You can find the entire population of Brazil wearing the brand, including models of top glossy magazines. The Havaianas flip flops... Read more about this brand.
Pictures for Espadrilles Pink Havaianas 2018
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Havaianas Origine Slim Ballet Rose
Espadrilles are not the easiest summer shoes to clean. It is mostly because of their jute rope soles. But there is a good method for these shoes! You certainly cannot toss them to the washing machine, but a simple hand wash procedure should freshen them up!
1) If the shoes are muddy, first let them dry completely. When the mud is dry, brush it off. This way you will avoid brushing the mud into the jute sole.
2) Prepare a solution of water and gentle laundry detergent.
3) Use a toothbrush to brush and rub the sole of your espadrilles.
4) Use a cloth dampened in the water & laundry detergent solution to clean the upper part of the shoes.
5) Wipe the soles and the upper part with a cloth dampened in clean water and let the shoes air dry.
If you provide your espadrilles good care they will look fresh and beautiful for many seasons.