Navy Braided Bracelet With A Plam Tree Clasp - Bracelet Palmier Marine
Description Navy braided bracelet with a plam tree clasp - BRACELET PALMIER MARINE Cala 1789
Round braided bracelet with tricolor pattern. Sliding knot to adjust the bracelet. The clasp is engraved with the 1789 Cala logo. Composition braided round lace: Polyester. Clasp composition: Surgical steel.
- • Brand: Cala 1789
- • Color: Navy
- • Style: Bracelets
- • Composition: 100% High Quality Microfiber (polyester)
- • Origin: Made in China
Bracelets Navy Cala 1789 2018
- • Department: Unisex Bracelets
- • Package includes: 1 x Bracelets (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 71179000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 20 June, 2018
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 3
- • BBS Style N°: 110505
- • Supplier reference: Brapalin
- • SKU: 1981102479
- • Weight: 60g / 0.13lb / 2.12oz
Summer in the South of France is very sunny, hot and first of all - trendy! Get ready for it and feel fashionable, confident and comfortable. Check out what this amazing brand has prepared for you in its offer.
1789 Cala is a French brand that was created in the South of France in French Riviera. Its first idea and mission and was to dust off the traditional French espadrilles. The brand offers these summer shoes for men, women and children. They are produced in the heart of the Basque Country town of Mauléon.
The collections of classic and designer sneakers come in a multitude of colors and motives. The traditional espadrilles from 1789 Cala are made of bio cotton and their sole is made of rope and covered with rubber (caoutchouc) for better adhesion. For adults they come in the wide range of sizes: from 35 to 46.
Espadrilles is 1789 Cala’s flagship product. Nevertheless, the brand has much more to offer! There are also apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. You will find: bracelets, bags, Bermuda shorts, beach bags and beach towels, hats and much more. Our offer is still growing and we are expanding it regularly to meet your highest expectations! Check it out!
Pictures for Bracelets Navy Cala 1789 2018
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Cala 1789 Bracelet Palmier Marine
Your jewelry deserves good care all year long, but summer may a bit more challenging. Follow our tips and pieces of advice to make sure that your earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings survive the hot summer season at their best!
1) Enjoy beautiful summer jewelry at the beach, but before going for a swim remove it and put to a special case. No matter if the water is salty or chlorine it damages different metals, even the precious ones. It may also destroy the fine finishing of the stones and make them look dingy. There is also a risk of losing it in water!
2) Lotions, sunscreens, body oils or even shower gels may make your jewelry lose its shine. Some of these products leave a mat film on the surface of the metal and stones.
3) After wearing the jewelry wipe it with a damp, clean and soft cloth. It will remove all the rests of the lotions and other products you used at the beach. It will also make them ready for storage until the next use. Storage the jewelry in a clean and dry place.
4) How to storage jewelry? To avoid tangles and scratches, keep your jewelry in a special case with separate compartments, preferably fabric-lined.
5) What you can also do after the summer season is to take it to a jeweler who would professionally clean it to maintain its shine and luster.
Gold plated, silver, leather, golden grass (capim dourado) or ribbon ? no matter what material is your jewelry made of, always take good care of it. It will repay you with the beautiful shine and sparkles that will illuminate your look!