Brazilian Beach Towel - Canga Face Arara
Description Brazilian beach towel - CANGA FACE ARARA Bali Blue
Wear the colours of Brazil whilst protecting yourself from the sun with the Canga Face Arara sarong offered by the Bali Blue brand. You will fall in love with its original print representing a multicolour parrot on a background of green, yellow and blue feathers, reminiscent of the wings of this beautiful bird.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Trends: Fringes
- • Style: Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil
Pareo Multicolored Bali Blue Classic
- • Department: Unisex Pareo
- • Package includes: 1 x Pareo (Other accessories not included)
- • NCM / SH: 62143000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Thursday 21 May, 2015
- • Stock quantity: 36
- • BBS Style N°: 51480
- • SKU: 1983000674
- • Weight: 100
Bali Blue has seen fit to elevate the humble sarong from serviceable garment to main wardrobe attraction with the help of high-spirited ornamentation. Taking its inspiration from various facets of Brazilian nature, the Bali Blue brand dates back to 1990, when a traveling officer was inspired by Bali workmanship and the inimitable Rio de Janeiro vibe. The resulting sarongs are wearable art that feature bold colors and highly artistic designs.