Bi-material, Black Sports Shorts - Short New Zealand
Description Bi-material, black sports shorts - SHORT NEW ZEALAND Caju Brasil
- • Brand: Caju Brasil
- • Color: Black
- • Print: Textured
- • Style: Fitness bottom
- • Bottom style: Short
- • Composition: 88_POLYAMID_12ELASTANE
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Fitness bottom Black Caju Brasil 2016
- • Department: Women Fitness bottom
- • Package includes: 1 x Fitness bottom (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62046300
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 20 April, 2016
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • BBS Style N°: 65848
- • Supplier reference: 5903 cor 200
- • SKU: 199800101
- • Weight: 300g / 0.66lb / 10.58oz
Size and fit recommendation for Fitness bottom Caju Brasil Short New Zealand
Model is wearing a size S.
Available sizes: L
Your size is not available?
Measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor. This measurement will assist you in determining your swimwear or clothing size for tops and dresses.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hip, before the thigh begins to narrow. This measurement will help you determine your size for bikini bottoms, skirts, pants, and form-fitting dresses.
|XS||34||PP||0 - 2||6||6||34||34||32||34||38 - I||38/40||155/76A-160/80A||5/7||85||30.7 to 31.7||78 to 80.5||22.8 to 24.4||58 to 62||33.1 to 34.6||84 to 88|
|S||36||P||2 - 4||8||8||36||36||34||36||40 - II||40||160/80A-165/84A||9||90||31.7 to 32.7||80.5 to 83||24.4 to 26||62 to 66||34.6 to 36.2||88 to 92|
|M||38||M||6 - 8||10||10||38||38||36||38||42 - III||42/44||170/88A-175/92A||11||95||32.7 to 34.6||83 to 88||26 to 27.6||66 to 70||36.2 to 37.8||92 to 96|
|L||40||G||8 - 10||12||12||40||40||38||40||44 - IV||46||175/92A-175/95A||13||100||34.6 to 36.6||88 to 93||27.6 to 29.1||70 to 74||37.8 to 39.4||96 to 100|
|XL||42||GG||10 - 12||14||14||42||42||40||42||46 - V||48||180/98A||15||105||36.6 to 38.6||93 to 98||29.1 to 30.7||74 to 78||39.4 to 40.9||100 to 104|
|XXL||44||XGG||12 - 14||16||16||44||44||42||44||48 - VI||50||185/100A||17||110||38.6 to 40.6||98 to 103||30.7 to 33.5||78 to 85||40.9 to 42.5||104 to 108|
Pictures for Fitness bottom Black Caju Brasil 2016
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Caju Brasil Short New Zealand
If you love your fitness apparel remember to wash and take care of it properly.
1. Always after a workout take the gym clothes out of the bag and turn them inside-out and let them dry. Never keep them folded, sweaty and humid gym clothes may develop bad smells, mold or mildew.
2. If you want to wash them right away also before the washing, turn it inside-out to protect colors.
3. It is good to soak the fitness clothing in a mixture of cold water and white vinegar to help to remove all kinds of odors (e.g. sweat).
4. Sportswear often has adhesive elements and flashy colors. Wash them in cold water in a mild detergent. Follow the care label instruction on the clothes. Cotton can be washed in high temperature while hi-tech modern activewear fabrics require cold water.
5. Dry the clothes on the sun, as sun rays kill most of the bacteria. If you want to tumble dry your activewear check the care tag first.
Let your gym clothes be your workout partner as long as possible!