Wrap Long Skirt Baiana
Description WRAP LONG SKIRT BAIANA Karla Vivian
- • Brand: Karla Vivian
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Print: Patterned
- • Style: Skirts
- • Collection: 2022
- • Composition: 68% Viscose 30% Linen, 2% Elastane
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Ideal for body shapes : V / Reversed Pyramid, H / Rectangle, X / Hourglass
Skirts Multicolored Karla Vivian 2022
- • Department: Women Skirts
- • Package includes: 1 x Skirts (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62171000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 18 May, 2022
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 2
- • BBS Style N°: 276539
- • Supplier reference: 475s8
- • SKU: 1981118265
- • Weight: 100g / 0.22lb / 3.53oz
Size and fit recommendation for Skirts Karla Vivian Wrap Long Skirt Baiana
Model is wearing a size S.
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: S, M, L
Your size is not available?
Measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor. This measurement will assist you in determining your swimwear or clothing size for tops and dresses.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hip, before the thigh begins to narrow. This measurement will help you determine your size for bikini bottoms, skirts, pants, and form-fitting dresses.
|XS||34||PP||0 - 2||6||6||34||34||32||34||38 - I||38/40||155/76A-160/80A||5/7||85||30.7 to 31.7||78 to 80.5||22.8 to 24.4||58 to 62||33.1 to 34.6||84 to 88|
|S||36||P||2 - 4||8||8||36||36||34||36||40 - II||40||160/80A-165/84A||9||90||31.7 to 32.7||80.5 to 83||24.4 to 26||62 to 66||34.6 to 36.2||88 to 92|
|M||38||M||6 - 8||10||10||38||38||36||38||42 - III||42/44||170/88A-175/92A||11||95||32.7 to 34.6||83 to 88||26 to 27.6||66 to 70||36.2 to 37.8||92 to 96|
|L||40||G||8 - 10||12||12||40||40||38||40||44 - IV||46||175/92A-175/95A||13||100||34.6 to 36.6||88 to 93||27.6 to 29.1||70 to 74||37.8 to 39.4||96 to 100|
|XL||42||GG||10 - 12||14||14||42||42||40||42||46 - V||48||180/98A||15||105||36.6 to 38.6||93 to 98||29.1 to 30.7||74 to 78||39.4 to 40.9||100 to 104|
|XXL||44||XGG||12 - 14||16||16||44||44||42||44||48 - VI||50||185/100A||17||110||38.6 to 40.6||98 to 103||30.7 to 33.5||78 to 85||40.9 to 42.5||104 to 108|
Karla Vivian's swimwear collection emerged from the desire to produce something in series, since in her daily life, with the products she worked, she did not have this possibility. Her dresses were handmade and assembled detail by detail on the body of each customer. Each piece needed dedicated work and the designer believed that the same final result would not be achieved if they were produced on a large scale.
The work of finding out what product to target took some time. The designer was studying possibilities, opportunities and audience to reach. A thorough analysis was done with professionals related to the textile industry and production. In the country that dictates the world’s beachwear fashion trends, Karla Vivian has decided to enter this market. The first step of the development was to reflect on these small pieces of art the characteristics of the work that she has been doing for decades.
Karla Vivian swimwear is generous in every detail. It is unique thanks to handmade embroidery, outstanding designs, exclusive patterns and personalized finishing for elegant women, who look not only for comfort and elegance but also for swimwear that demonstrates feminine sensuality in a sophisticated and unusual way.
Pictures for Skirts Multicolored Karla Vivian 2022
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Karla Vivian Wrap Long Skirt Baiana
While going to the beach you not only use a bikini or a swimsuit but also a dress, skirt, tunic, shorts etc. How to keep them clean and in a good shape?
1. Always shake off the sand. Shake it as much as you can at the beach, you can even vacuum it at home or soak in a basin in warm water so that the fibers get a little loose and the sand goes down the basin.
2. Never leave the beachwear damp and rolled up longer than necessary. Why? It may destroy the colorful prints and patterns.
3. For stains: depending on the origin of the stain use the commonly known methods, but never use aggressive detergents and bleaching products.
4. Follow the washing instruction on the care tag, as depending on the fabrics and dying different pieces may require different temperatures as well as hand/machine wash options.
5. Never dry at the direct sunlight as it may provoke color fading.
6. Check on the care tag the ironing instructions.
If you want to enjoy your beautiful summer clothes during many summer seasons wash and take care of it properly! Always read the care tags, every piece is different!
New !Available sizes$127.20