White Feminine Cap And Beige Tie - Viseira Antibes Branco/ocre
Mix & Match White feminine cap and beige tie - VISEIRA ANTIBES BRANCO/OCRE Rio de Sol. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description White feminine cap and beige tie - VISEIRA ANTIBES BRANCO/OCRE Rio de Sol
- • Brand: Rio de Sol
- • Color: White
- • Print: Bicolor
- • Style: Hats
- • Collection: 2020
- • Composition: 100% Polyamide
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Hats White Rio de Sol 2020
- • Department: Women Hats
- • Package includes: 1 x Hats (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 65040000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Saturday 30 November, 2019
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 29
- • Mix and match this item with: Viseira antibes preto, Viseira chiara preto
- • Print reference: RDS 2020 UVLINE
- • BBS Style N°: 142946
- • Supplier reference: Ref uv line : 08.02.2001-branco/ocre
- • SKU: 1987001899
- • Weight: 500g / 1.1lb / 17.64oz
- • This item cannot be sent by postal service.
Pictures for Hats White Rio de Sol 2020
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Rio de Sol Viseira Antibes Branco/oc
A beach hat can be made of natural or synthetic straw or other fabrics. To make it look at its best and clean remember:
1. Do not use water to wash.
2. Use a bristle brush or a lint roller to remove lint and dust and brush slowly with the nap of the fabric.
3. Remove the accessories if possible (e.g. ribbons). Clean the separately by brushing or hand washing, depending on the material.
4. When necessary use the hair dryer to blow out the dirt (cool air option).
5. Remove oily stains using cornstarch or talcum powder. Sprinkle it on the stain, let it absorb the oil for a few hours and gently brush the product off.
6. For stain use a white cloth dampened in a mixture of warm water and hydrogen peroxide. This mixture is good to clean both the stains and the sweatband on the inner side of the hat.
7. Let it dry completely before using again.
These simple pieces of advice will make your beach hat last for a long time!