White Coton Beach Shorts With Tassels - Tambor Short
Description White coton beach shorts with tassels - TAMBOR SHORT Saha
- • Brand: Saha
- • Color: White
- • Trends: Embroidery
- • Style: Shorts
- • Composition: 100% Cotton
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Colombia
Shorts White Saha 2018
- • Department: Women Shorts
- • Package includes: 1 x Shorts (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62171000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Saturday 16 December, 2017
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 2
- • Print reference: SAHA CLASSIC WHITE
- • BBS Style N°: 93268
- • Supplier reference: 18k04
- • SKU: 1981100617
- • Weight: 110g / 0.24lb / 3.88oz
Size and fit recommendation for Shorts Saha Tambor Short
Model is wearing a size S.
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: L
Your size is not available?
Measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor. This measurement will assist you in determining your swimwear or clothing size for tops and dresses.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hip, before the thigh begins to narrow. This measurement will help you determine your size for bikini bottoms, skirts, pants, and form-fitting dresses.
|XS||34||PP||0 - 2||6||6||34||34||32||34||38 - I||38/40||155/76A-160/80A||5/7||85||30.7 to 31.7||78 to 80.5||22.8 to 24.4||58 to 62||33.1 to 34.6||84 to 88|
|S||36||P||2 - 4||8||8||36||36||34||36||40 - II||40||160/80A-165/84A||9||90||31.7 to 32.7||80.5 to 83||24.4 to 26||62 to 66||34.6 to 36.2||88 to 92|
|M||38||M||6 - 8||10||10||38||38||36||38||42 - III||42/44||170/88A-175/92A||11||95||32.7 to 34.6||83 to 88||26 to 27.6||66 to 70||36.2 to 37.8||92 to 96|
|L||40||G||8 - 10||12||12||40||40||38||40||44 - IV||46||175/92A-175/95A||13||100||34.6 to 36.6||88 to 93||27.6 to 29.1||70 to 74||37.8 to 39.4||96 to 100|
|XL||42||GG||10 - 12||14||14||42||42||40||42||46 - V||48||180/98A||15||105||36.6 to 38.6||93 to 98||29.1 to 30.7||74 to 78||39.4 to 40.9||100 to 104|
|XXL||44||XGG||12 - 14||16||16||44||44||42||44||48 - VI||50||185/100A||17||110||38.6 to 40.6||98 to 103||30.7 to 33.5||78 to 85||40.9 to 42.5||104 to 108|
Characteristics of the Saha collection include: Mixing stripes with colorful patterns. Single-shoulder, tie-bottom or multi-strap designs. Fresh and unexpected color combinations. Black monokini, cover ups and beach dresses that offer modest protection while keeping you looking your best.
Whether you're on a short trip to the local beach or a vacation on the other side of the world, you'll feel great about the way you look in Saha Swimwear.SAHA is a beachwear brand – founded in 2006 in Colombia – which proposes to reinterpret and redefine the major trends by experimenting with the mixture of prints, materials and accessories. It thus creates pieces and items which are out of the ordinary, with an unexpected style, balanced and evened out by uncluttered and creative shapes designed in order to naturally adapt to and suit the female body. SAHA favours comfort by taking into account the real needs of women, and draws on the themes of nature, meditation and romanticism in order to conceptualise collections characterised by a sense of idealism and natural beauty together in harmony. Shop the brand.
Pictures for Shorts White Saha 2018
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Saha Tambor Short
While going to the beach you not only use a bikini or a swimsuit but also a dress, skirt, tunic, shorts etc. How to keep them clean and in a good shape?
1. Always shake off the sand. Shake it as much as you can at the beach, you can even vacuum it at home or soak in a basin in warm water so that the fibers get a little loose and the sand goes down the basin.
2. Never leave the beachwear damp and rolled up longer than necessary. Why? It may destroy the colorful prints and patterns.
3. For stains: depending on the origin of the stain use the commonly known methods, but never use aggressive detergents and bleaching products.
4. Follow the washing instruction on the care tag, as depending on the fabrics and dying different pieces may require different temperatures as well as hand/machine wash options.
5. Never dry at the direct sunlight as it may provoke color fading.
6. Check on the care tag the ironing instructions.
If you want to enjoy your beautiful summer clothes during many summer seasons wash and take care of it properly! Always read the care tags, every piece is different!