White Beach Top White With Blue Embroidery - Malpelo Blouse
Mix & Match White beach top white with blue embroidery - MALPELO BLOUSE Saha. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description White beach top white with blue embroidery - MALPELO BLOUSE Saha
- • Brand: Saha
- • Color: White
- • Trends: Embroidery
- • Print: Bicolor
- • Style: Beach Tops
- • Collection: 2019
- • Composition: 100% Viscose
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Colombia
Beach Tops White Saha 2019
- • Department: Women Beach Tops
- • Package includes: 1 x Beach Tops (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62171000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Friday 29 March, 2019
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • Mix and match this item with: Bottom malva deep ocean /, Top malva deep ocean / ul, Top caribe deep ocean
- • Print reference: SAHA 2019 DEEP
- • BBS Style N°: 130932
- • Supplier reference: 19k09
- • SKU: 1981107742
- • Weight: 230g / 0.51lb / 8.11oz
Size and fit recommendation for Beach Tops Saha Malpelo Blouse
Model is wearing a size S.
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: S
Your size is not available?
Measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor. This measurement will assist you in determining your swimwear or clothing size for tops and dresses.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hip, before the thigh begins to narrow. This measurement will help you determine your size for bikini bottoms, skirts, pants, and form-fitting dresses.
|XS||34||PP||0 - 2||6||6||34||34||32||34||38 - I||38/40||155/76A-160/80A||5/7||85||30.7 to 31.7||78 to 80.5||22.8 to 24.4||58 to 62||33.1 to 34.6||84 to 88|
|S||36||P||2 - 4||8||8||36||36||34||36||40 - II||40||160/80A-165/84A||9||90||31.7 to 32.7||80.5 to 83||24.4 to 26||62 to 66||34.6 to 36.2||88 to 92|
|M||38||M||6 - 8||10||10||38||38||36||38||42 - III||42/44||170/88A-175/92A||11||95||32.7 to 34.6||83 to 88||26 to 27.6||66 to 70||36.2 to 37.8||92 to 96|
|L||40||G||8 - 10||12||12||40||40||38||40||44 - IV||46||175/92A-175/95A||13||100||34.6 to 36.6||88 to 93||27.6 to 29.1||70 to 74||37.8 to 39.4||96 to 100|
|XL||42||GG||10 - 12||14||14||42||42||40||42||46 - V||48||180/98A||15||105||36.6 to 38.6||93 to 98||29.1 to 30.7||74 to 78||39.4 to 40.9||100 to 104|
|XXL||44||XGG||12 - 14||16||16||44||44||42||44||48 - VI||50||185/100A||17||110||38.6 to 40.6||98 to 103||30.7 to 33.5||78 to 85||40.9 to 42.5||104 to 108|
Characteristics of the Saha collection include: Mixing stripes with colorful patterns. Single-shoulder, tie-bottom or multi-strap designs. Fresh and unexpected color combinations. Black monokini, cover ups and beach dresses that offer modest protection while keeping you looking your best.
Whether you're on a short trip to the local beach or a vacation on the other side of the world, you'll feel great about the way you look in Saha Swimwear.SAHA is a beachwear brand – founded in 2006 in Colombia – which proposes to reinterpret and redefine the major trends by experimenting with the mixture of prints, materials and accessories. It thus creates pieces and items which are out of the ordinary, with an unexpected style, balanced and evened out by uncluttered and creative shapes designed in order to naturally adapt to and suit the female body. SAHA favours comfort by taking into account the real needs of women, and draws on the themes of nature, meditation and romanticism in order to conceptualise collections characterised by a sense of idealism and natural beauty together in harmony. Read more about this brand.
Pictures for Beach Tops White Saha 2019
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Saha Malpelo Blouse
While going to the beach you not only use a bikini or a swimsuit but also a dress, skirt, tunic, shorts etc. How to keep them clean and in a good shape?
1. Always shake off the sand. Shake it as much as you can at the beach, you can even vacuum it at home or soak in a basin in warm water so that the fibers get a little loose and the sand goes down the basin.
2. Never leave the beachwear damp and rolled up longer than necessary. Why? It may destroy the colorful prints and patterns.
3. For stains: depending on the origin of the stain use the commonly known methods, but never use aggressive detergents and bleaching products.
4. Follow the washing instruction on the care tag, as depending on the fabrics and dying different pieces may require different temperatures as well as hand/machine wash options.
5. Never dry at the direct sunlight as it may provoke color fading.
6. Check on the care tag the ironing instructions.
If you want to enjoy your beautiful summer clothes during many summer seasons wash and take care of it properly! Always read the care tags, every piece is different!