Short Basico Uv Liso Preto
Mix & Match SHORT BASICO UV LISO PRETO Lua Morena. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description SHORT BASICO UV LISO PRETO Lua Morena
- • Brand: Lua Morena
- • Color: Black
- • Print: Solid color
- • Style: Shorts
- • Collection: 2023
- • Composition: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Shorts Black Lua Morena 2023
- • Department: Women Shorts
- • Package includes: 1 x Shorts (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62171000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Saturday 29 April, 2023
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 10
- • Mix and match this item with: Vestido regata tricot lis, Tunica tricot liso preto, Maio macrame liso preto
- • Print reference: LUA MORENA 2023 LISO PRETO
- • BBS Style N°: 266887
- • Supplier reference: 3335002
- • SKU: 1981120164
- • Weight: 110g / 0.24lb / 3.88oz
Size and fit recommendation for Shorts Lua Morena Short Basico Uv Liso Pret
Model is wearing a size S.
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: S, M, L
Your size is not available?
Measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor. This measurement will assist you in determining your swimwear or clothing size for tops and dresses.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hip, before the thigh begins to narrow. This measurement will help you determine your size for bikini bottoms, skirts, pants, and form-fitting dresses.
|XS||34||PP||0 - 2||6||6||34||34||32||34||38 - I||38/40||155/76A-160/80A||5/7||85||30.7 to 31.7||78 to 80.5||22.8 to 24.4||58 to 62||33.1 to 34.6||84 to 88|
|S||36||P||2 - 4||8||8||36||36||34||36||40 - II||40||160/80A-165/84A||9||90||31.7 to 32.7||80.5 to 83||24.4 to 26||62 to 66||34.6 to 36.2||88 to 92|
|M||38||M||6 - 8||10||10||38||38||36||38||42 - III||42/44||170/88A-175/92A||11||95||32.7 to 34.6||83 to 88||26 to 27.6||66 to 70||36.2 to 37.8||92 to 96|
|L||40||G||8 - 10||12||12||40||40||38||40||44 - IV||46||175/92A-175/95A||13||100||34.6 to 36.6||88 to 93||27.6 to 29.1||70 to 74||37.8 to 39.4||96 to 100|
|XL||42||GG||10 - 12||14||14||42||42||40||42||46 - V||48||180/98A||15||105||36.6 to 38.6||93 to 98||29.1 to 30.7||74 to 78||39.4 to 40.9||100 to 104|
|XXL||44||XGG||12 - 14||16||16||44||44||42||44||48 - VI||50||185/100A||17||110||38.6 to 40.6||98 to 103||30.7 to 33.5||78 to 85||40.9 to 42.5||104 to 108|
Pictures for Shorts Black Lua Morena 2023
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Lua Morena Short Basico Uv Liso Pret
While going to the beach you not only use a bikini or a swimsuit but also a dress, skirt, tunic, shorts etc. How to keep them clean and in a good shape?
1. Always shake off the sand. Shake it as much as you can at the beach, you can even vacuum it at home or soak in a basin in warm water so that the fibers get a little loose and the sand goes down the basin.
2. Never leave the beachwear damp and rolled up longer than necessary. Why? It may destroy the colorful prints and patterns.
3. For stains: depending on the origin of the stain use the commonly known methods, but never use aggressive detergents and bleaching products.
4. Follow the washing instruction on the care tag, as depending on the fabrics and dying different pieces may require different temperatures as well as hand/machine wash options.
5. Never dry at the direct sunlight as it may provoke color fading.
6. Check on the care tag the ironing instructions.
If you want to enjoy your beautiful summer clothes during many summer seasons wash and take care of it properly! Always read the care tags, every piece is different!