Set Of 25 Black Tnt Masks 3 Layers - Cloth Face Covering Bbs25 - 3 Layers Black
Description Set of 25 black TNT masks 3 layers - CLOTH FACE COVERING BBS25 - 3 LAYERS BLACK Brazilian Bikini Shop
Adult mask composed of three layers of 40g TNT (non-woven fabric) and a nasal clip allowing better adjustment and support on your face.
The TNT layers are made of 100% polypropylene as the surgical masks used for medical purposes.
It is flexible, hypoallergenic, waterproof and tear-resistant. The elastic earloops were manufactured by a textile industry company, which guarantees the longevity of the product.
The mask is up to 5 times washable and reusable. Handwash with soap and water.
The filtration performance of this mask has been tested by the accredited Controlbio Assessoria Técnica Microbiológica laboratory in São Paulo.
It filtrates 96.4% of the particles greater than or equal to 3 microns.
FABRIC FACE MASK (WASHABLE)
Together we will win the fight against COVID-19!
Use and care instructions:
- Individual use only, do not share the mask with anybody;
- The mask should be used for about 2 hours. After 2 hours you need to change the mask and wear a new one.
- If the mask becomes wet for whatever reason (sweating, cough, etc.), change the mask.
- Use the mask every time you leave home. Always when you leave home, take a few spare masks with you and bring a plastic bag to put the used mask in after you have changed it;
- Wash your used masks with soap and water. Let them soak for ten minutes and dry flat. Your mask is ready to use again when dry.
This item is for private use only and it is not suitable for medical use or for occupational safety. No protection against infections.
- • Brand: Brazilian Bikini Shop
- • Color: Black
- • Print: Solid color
- • Style: Face Mask
- • Size: Width 17cm / 6.69in, Depth 13cm / 5.31in
- • Composition: Laces: 100% Polyester, Layers: 100% Polypropylene
- • Lining: 100% Polypropylene
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Face Mask Black Brazilian Bikini Shop Classic
- • Department: Unisex Face Mask
- • Package includes: 1 x Face Mask (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 61124100
- • Date first listed on BBS: Friday 24 July, 2020
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 354
- • BBS Style N°: 183876
- • SKU: 1987002109
- • Weight: 20g / 0.04lb / 0.71oz
Pictures for Face Mask Black Brazilian Bikini Shop Classic
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Brazilian Bikini Shop 25 X Cloth Face Covering
First of all, wash your hands with water and soap or an alcohol-based sanitizer. Once your hands are clean, make sure where the top front part of the mask. The mask may be equipped with ear loops, elastic head bands or ties.
Mask with ear loops: after checking where the top front part of the mask is, grab the ear loops with both hands and place them behind your ears.
Mask with head bands: place the top band at the crown of your head first. Once it is done, place the bottom band at the nape of your neck.
Mask with ties: first, tie the top ties at the crown of your head and then the bottom ones at the name of your neck.
Stretch the mask to cover your mouth and chin.
How to remove a mask correctly?
First of all, wash your hands. Second of all, do not touch the front of the mask with your hands, as it may be contaminated. Take it off using ear loops, elastic headbands or ties.
Mask with ear loops: Grab the ear loops with both hands and remove the mask from your face. Mask with head loops: take off the bottom band first and then remove the top one. Mask with ties: first, untie the bottom ties and then the bottom ties. Always have a plastic bag with you to put the used mask into. We recommend having a spare mask always with you while leaving home, you need to change the mask always when it gets wet (e.g. sneezing) and after the time indicated in the mask use instruction.
How to clean a face mask?
There are two types of masks: disposable and reusable (washable).
Always throw away a disposable mask after you finished using it. Don’t try cleaning it.
Reusable masks need to be washed after every use. Wash it according to it's washing instruction. If there is no washing instruction, we recommend washing the mask with warm water and soap and letting it soak in the soapy water for about 10 minutes. At the end rinse the mask in clear water. Use the mask again only when it is completely dry. Make sure it is in good condition and if it has no holes or tears.