Potpourri Aqua Turquoise Big
Description POTPOURRI AQUA TURQUOISE BIG Mishky
Adorn your wrist with a sublime, Amerindian cuff-style bracelet, with turquoise and golden pearls. Here is a superb cufflink model from the collection of summer jewellery designed by Mishky. The harmonious association of the emerald green and lagoon blue is the main attractive feature of this creation of ethnic style. Adorned with a lovely woven pattern and seed beads, this wide bracelet will enhance each of your outfits.
- • Brand: Mishky
- • Color: Blue
- • Trends: Hand Made
- • Style: Bracelets
- • Origin: Made in Colombia
Bracelets Blue Mishky 2014
- • Department: Women Bracelets
- • Package includes: 1 x Bracelets (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 71179000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 30 July, 2014
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 9
- • BBS Style N°: 41869
- • SKU: 195500000092
- • Weight: 60g / 0.13lb / 2.12oz
Pictures for Bracelets Blue Mishky 2014
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Mishky Potpourri Aqua Turquoise
Your jewelry deserves good care all year long, but summer may a bit more challenging. Follow our tips and pieces of advice to make sure that your earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings survive the hot summer season at their best!
1) Enjoy beautiful summer jewelry at the beach, but before going for a swim remove it and put to a special case. No matter if the water is salty or chlorine it damages different metals, even the precious ones. It may also destroy the fine finishing of the stones and make them look dingy. There is also a risk of losing it in water!
2) Lotions, sunscreens, body oils or even shower gels may make your jewelry lose its shine. Some of these products leave a mat film on the surface of the metal and stones.
3) After wearing the jewelry wipe it with a damp, clean and soft cloth. It will remove all the rests of the lotions and other products you used at the beach. It will also make them ready for storage until the next use. Storage the jewelry in a clean and dry place.
4) How to storage jewelry? To avoid tangles and scratches, keep your jewelry in a special case with separate compartments, preferably fabric-lined.
5) What you can also do after the summer season is to take it to a jeweler who would professionally clean it to maintain its shine and luster.
Gold plated, silver, leather, golden grass (capim dourado) or ribbon ? no matter what material is your jewelry made of, always take good care of it. It will repay you with the beautiful shine and sparkles that will illuminate your look!