Pink Soft Hat For A Little Girl - Upf50 - ChapÉu Napoli Basic Kids - Rosa - Solar Protection Uv.line
Description Pink soft hat for a little girl - UPF50 - CHAPÉU NAPOLI BASIC KIDS - ROSA - SOLAR PROTECTION UV.LINE UV Line
- • Brand: UV Line
- • Color: Pink
- • Style: Hats
- • Collection: Winter 2019
- • Composition: Polyester & polyamide - UPF 50+ (Sun protective)
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Hats Pink UV Line Winter 2019
- • Department: Baby girl Hats
- • Package includes: 1 x Hats (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 65040000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Tuesday 18 June, 2019
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 2
- • BBS Style N°: 137763
- • Supplier reference: 05.01.008004652
- • SKU: 1987001814
- • Weight: 500g / 1.1lb / 17.64oz
Size and fit recommendation for Hats UV Line ChapÉu Napoli Basic Kids
Available sizes: 52
Your size is not available?
To determine your size, you should measure your head circumference.
|S||21.3 to 21.7||54 to 55|
|M||22 to 22.4||56 to 57|
|L||22.8 to 23.2||58 to 59|
|XL||23.6 to 24||60 to 61|
In 1996 in Australia the concept of solar protection clothes was first invented. As the country is very sunny and most of its population has bright skin, more and more skin health issues were reported. The country introduced a policy of public health that was encouraging the development of new solar protection methods. All the UV.LINE textiles or the subject of rigorous tests by ARPANSA – Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency, who developed the SPF for the textiles: 30, 40 or 50+. UV.LINE assures the quality and protection of their products during their whole life. The pieces are produced from special high-tech fabrics. Some of them include in their composition titanium dioxide based fibers, which provide greater protection against ultraviolet radiation.
UV protection technology
UV.LINE products are an alternative to sunscreen in the form of clothing. The body parts covered with UV.LINE clothes do not need to be covered with any sunscreen as the protection is provided by the clothes. It is constant and doesn’t disappear after being wet. UV.LINE clothes block at least 98% of the solar radiation.
All you... Read more about this brand.
Pictures for Hats Pink UV Line Winter 2019
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for UV Line ChapÉu Napoli Basic Kids
A beach hat can be made of natural or synthetic straw or other fabrics. To make it look at its best and clean remember:
1. Do not use water to wash.
2. Use a bristle brush or a lint roller to remove lint and dust and brush slowly with the nap of the fabric.
3. Remove the accessories if possible (e.g. ribbons). Clean the separately by brushing or hand washing, depending on the material.
4. When necessary use the hair dryer to blow out the dirt (cool air option).
5. Remove oily stains using cornstarch or talcum powder. Sprinkle it on the stain, let it absorb the oil for a few hours and gently brush the product off.
6. For stain use a white cloth dampened in a mixture of warm water and hydrogen peroxide. This mixture is good to clean both the stains and the sweatband on the inner side of the hat.
7. Let it dry completely before using again.
These simple pieces of advice will make your beach hat last for a long time!