Pink Ear Cuff With Goose Feathers - Pink Dangle Feather Ear Cuff
Description Pink ear cuff with goose feathers - Pink Dangle feather ear cuff Anni Jurgenson
Reveal your originality thanks to the Pink Dangle Feather Ear Cuff ear jewellery designed by Anni Jürgenson and fall in love with the pink feathers of this handmade ear cuff. With its delicate sugar pink goose feathers, this hand-made ear cuff is the perfect finishing touch for a look that is both romantic and rock'n'roll. Totally today, this ethnic-inspired jewellery item is a creation by ANNI JURGENSON and would go equally well with a casual outfit or something more chic.
- • Brand: Anni Jurgenson
- • Color: Pink
- • Trends: Hand Made
- • Style: Earrings
- • Origin: Made in Estonia
Earrings Pink Anni Jurgenson 2015
- • Department: Women Earrings
- • Package includes: 1 x Earrings (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 71179000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Monday 18 May, 2015
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • BBS Style N°: 51159
- • Supplier reference: Hot pink dangle feather ear cuff
- • SKU: 195500000162
- • Weight: 50g / 0.11lb / 1.76oz
Pictures for Earrings Pink Anni Jurgenson 2015
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Anni Jurgenson Pink Dangle Feather Ear C
Your jewelry deserves good care all year long, but summer may a bit more challenging. Follow our tips and pieces of advice to make sure that your earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings survive the hot summer season at their best!
1) Enjoy beautiful summer jewelry at the beach, but before going for a swim remove it and put to a special case. No matter if the water is salty or chlorine it damages different metals, even the precious ones. It may also destroy the fine finishing of the stones and make them look dingy. There is also a risk of losing it in water!
2) Lotions, sunscreens, body oils or even shower gels may make your jewelry lose its shine. Some of these products leave a mat film on the surface of the metal and stones.
3) After wearing the jewelry wipe it with a damp, clean and soft cloth. It will remove all the rests of the lotions and other products you used at the beach. It will also make them ready for storage until the next use. Storage the jewelry in a clean and dry place.
4) How to storage jewelry? To avoid tangles and scratches, keep your jewelry in a special case with separate compartments, preferably fabric-lined.
5) What you can also do after the summer season is to take it to a jeweler who would professionally clean it to maintain its shine and luster.
Gold plated, silver, leather, golden grass (capim dourado) or ribbon ? no matter what material is your jewelry made of, always take good care of it. It will repay you with the beautiful shine and sparkles that will illuminate your look!