Pepite Gold Hipanema
Description PEPITE GOLD HIPANEMA Hipanema
• Collier en laiton doré à l’or fin 2,5 microns 14 carats. • Montage multiliens. • Pampilles décorées avec strass en cristal, perles obsidiennes, turquoise reconstituée, lapis et perles facetées en verre, cristal en résine percée. • Garanti sans nickel et sans risque d’allergie. • Entièrement fait à la main. • Éviter le contact avec l'eau, le parfum, les produits chimiques et les cosmétiques. • Longueur du collier multi-rangs : 1er lien : 36 cm; 2ème lien : 26 cm; 3ème lien : 36 cm; 4ème lien : 42cm +/- 5 mm + avec chaîne d'extension de 5 cm • Taille unique, 2 premiers liens sont fixes et les 2 plus longs sont amovibles • Livré dans un pochon Hipanema
- • Brand: Hipanema
- • Color: Gold
- • Trends: Hand Made
- • Style: Necklace
- • Collection: Winter 2021
- • Origin: Made in China
Necklace Gold Hipanema Winter 2021
- • Department: Women Necklace
- • Package includes: 1 x Necklace (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 71179000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Saturday 03 October, 2020
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • BBS Style N°: 196713
- • Supplier reference: H20pepigo
- • SKU: 195600801
- • Weight: 200g / 0.44lb / 7.05oz
The ribbons from Bahia mix with the legendary Copacabana bracelets and the quartz stones with various seashells. These cuffs can be worn double or triple. The more the merrier Hipanema came into being after two Parisian girls met in Rio. Inspired by colours seen during their travels, the two young blondes from Paris decided to bring back some Brazilian glamour in their suitcases. Apart from being the "must have" of summer 2012, the HIPANEMA bracelet is a revolutionary concept for all the fashionistas wearing trinkets on their wrists. "I love wearing lots of Brazilian bracelets but having to tie and untie them one by one till they break became a bore" says Delphine. "After a couple of years it becomes difficult to keep wearing the old discoloured ties and it's not easy to match them with ones wardrobe" replies Jenny. This is how it all started... The very chic magnetised clasp offers a great alternative to the holiday bracelets. The Brazilian ties go from being a post-holiday drag to being a real ethnic fashion... Shop the brand.
Pictures for Necklace Gold Hipanema Winter 2021
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Hipanema Pepite Gold Hipanema
Your jewelry deserves good care all year long, but summer may a bit more challenging. Follow our tips and pieces of advice to make sure that your earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings survive the hot summer season at their best!
1) Enjoy beautiful summer jewelry at the beach, but before going for a swim remove it and put to a special case. No matter if the water is salty or chlorine it damages different metals, even the precious ones. It may also destroy the fine finishing of the stones and make them look dingy. There is also a risk of losing it in water!
2) Lotions, sunscreens, body oils or even shower gels may make your jewelry lose its shine. Some of these products leave a mat film on the surface of the metal and stones.
3) After wearing the jewelry wipe it with a damp, clean and soft cloth. It will remove all the rests of the lotions and other products you used at the beach. It will also make them ready for storage until the next use. Storage the jewelry in a clean and dry place.
4) How to storage jewelry? To avoid tangles and scratches, keep your jewelry in a special case with separate compartments, preferably fabric-lined.
5) What you can also do after the summer season is to take it to a jeweler who would professionally clean it to maintain its shine and luster.
Gold plated, silver, leather, golden grass (capim dourado) or ribbon ? no matter what material is your jewelry made of, always take good care of it. It will repay you with the beautiful shine and sparkles that will illuminate your look!