Palm Tree Print Frescobol Paddle - Raquete Fibra Estampada Cp15e
Description Palm tree print frescobol paddle - RAQUETE FIBRA ESTAMPADA CP15E Crypton
Please note that the handle of the racket is handmade, colours and/or prints may vary from those represented on the photo on our website.
The colors of the grips of the Crypton beach bats are random. Be aware that ordering Crypton beach bats you may get a different color of the grip than the one the picture.
- • Brand: Crypton
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Trends: Sport
- • Style: Beach bats
- • Composition: Fiberglass
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Beach bats Multicolored Crypton Classic
- • Department: Unisex Beach bats
- • Package includes: 1 x Beach bats (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 95065900
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 19 July, 2017
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 4
- • BBS Style N°: 86384
- • Supplier reference: Cp15e
- • SKU: 1987000565
- • Weight: 340g / 0.75lb / 11.99oz
Crypton is a Brazilian brand which since the year 2000 produces beach bats and accessories to play frescobol. Frescobol is a beach game, which originated in Brazil in 1945. It requires two beach bats (usually made of wood or fiberglass) and a hard little ball. There are no losers or winners, the partners in the game need to bounce the ball as many times as they can! Crypton delivers the equipment for this friendly game. The name of the company comes from the super hero, associated with strength and power. Quality, endurance and customer satisfaction and the three pillars of Crypton’s philosophy. In the offer you will find wooden beach bats in many colors and with different prints, including the company logo and Brazilian flag as well as fiber beach bats ? even more colorful! The brand offers as well matching beach bats cases, frescobol balls and kits, all you need to spend a fun and active day on the beach with your friends or family! Shop the brand.
Pictures for Beach bats Multicolored Crypton Classic
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Crypton Raquete Fibra Estampada C
If you are a lover of beach activities probably frescobol is one of them! Beach bats and a little ball can provide hours of entertainment and fun with your family and friends. Frescobol beach bats are usually made of wood, neoprene and sometimes other materials. Frescobol balls are made of rubber composites.
How to clean frescobol beach set?
1) After every day at the beach – remove the sand from the bats and balls.
2) Dry them if needed.
3) If the bats and balls got dirty first of all remove the sand completely. Little pieces of sand can scratch the smooth surface of the bats while washing.
4) Wash them with a cloth dampened in a solution of water and soft detergent or delicate soap.
5) Remove the detergent with a cloth dampened in clear water.
6) After washing rub them with a dry cloth and leave to air dry completely.