Organic Cotton Navy Blue Espadrilles - Classique 1 - Indigo
Description Organic cotton navy blue espadrilles - CLASSIQUE 1 - Indigo Cala 1789
- • Brand: Cala 1789
- • Color: Blue
- • Style: Espadrilles
- • Composition: Organic cotton
- • Origin: Made in France
Espadrilles Blue Cala 1789 2018
- • Department: Unisex Espadrilles
- • Package includes: 1 x Espadrilles (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 64022000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Tuesday 10 April, 2018
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 10
- • BBS Style N°: 104986
- • Supplier reference: Classique1 color in
- • SKU: 193496730040
- • Weight: 600g / 1.32lb / 21.16oz
Size and fit recommendation for Espadrilles Cala 1789 Classique 1 - Indigo
We recommend ordering your usual shoe size.
Available sizes: EU 40 | UK 7 | USA 9, EU 41 | UK 8 | USA 8, EU 42 | UK 9 | USA 9, EU 43 | UK 10 | USA 10, EU 44 | UK 10.5 | USA 11
Your size is not available?
To determine your flip-flop size, you should measure your foot from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe. The easiest way to do this is by drawing a straight line on a piece of paper and marking the end of your big toe and the end of your heel on the line.
If you are between sizes, we advise that you order the next size up. Example: a woman with a foot measurement of 24.7 cm is between a size EU 38 and a EU 39, we advise buying a size EU 39.
Summer in the South of France is very sunny, hot and first of all - trendy! Get ready for it and feel fashionable, confident and comfortable. Check out what this amazing brand has prepared for you in its offer.
1789 Cala is a French brand that was created in the South of France in French Riviera. Its first idea and mission and was to dust off the traditional French espadrilles. The brand offers these summer shoes for men, women and children. They are produced in the heart of the Basque Country town of Mauléon.
The collections of classic and designer sneakers come in a multitude of colors and motives. The traditional espadrilles from 1789 Cala are made of bio cotton and their sole is made of rope and covered with rubber (caoutchouc) for better adhesion. For adults they come in the wide range of sizes: from 35 to 46.
Espadrilles is 1789 Cala’s flagship product. Nevertheless, the brand has much more to offer! There are also apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. You will find: bracelets, bags, Bermuda shorts, beach bags and beach towels, hats and much more. Our offer is still growing and we are expanding it regularly to meet your highest expectations! Check it out!
Pictures for Espadrilles Blue Cala 1789 2018
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Cala 1789 Classique 1 - Indigo
Espadrilles are not the easiest summer shoes to clean. It is mostly because of their jute rope soles. But there is a good method for these shoes! You certainly cannot toss them to the washing machine, but a simple hand wash procedure should freshen them up!
1) If the shoes are muddy, first let them dry completely. When the mud is dry, brush it off. This way you will avoid brushing the mud into the jute sole.
2) Prepare a solution of water and gentle laundry detergent.
3) Use a toothbrush to brush and rub the sole of your espadrilles.
4) Use a cloth dampened in the water & laundry detergent solution to clean the upper part of the shoes.
5) Wipe the soles and the upper part with a cloth dampened in clean water and let the shoes air dry.
If you provide your espadrilles good care they will look fresh and beautiful for many seasons.