Men Swimwear - Venum Brazilian Flag Fightshorts - Black
Description Men Swimwear - VENUM BRAZILIAN FLAG FIGHTSHORTS - BLACK Venum
High quality swimwear / fightshort. Venum boardshort with nice Brazilian Flag. It can be used as a Swimwear or fightshort. Made in Brazil with High Quality Microfiber. This is an Ultra lightweight boardshort. All our men's swimwears are brand new and original. 100% High Quality Microfiber (polyester) - Reinforced split outer leg seams for unrestricted movement - Four-way crotch panel - One-way horizontal and vertical velcro enclosure with external drawstring for a smooth fit - Ultra lightweight
- • Brand: Venum
- • Color: Black
- • Style: MMA Short
- • Composition: 100% High Quality Microfiber (polyester)
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
MMA Short Black Venum Classic
- • Department: Men MMA Short
- • Package includes: 1 x MMA Short (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62113300
- • Date first listed on BBS: Thursday 02 June, 2011
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 35
- • BBS Style N°: 7384
- • SKU: 01170502010
- • Weight: 220g / 0.49lb / 7.76oz
Size and fit recommendation for MMA Short Venum Venum Brazilian Flag Figh
Available sizes: XXS, S, XS
Your size is not available?
Most men's suits are sized based on waist measurement. Men should choose the size that corresponds with their waist measurements.
If you are between two sizes, we suggest selecting the larger size.
Find your natural waistline by bending to one side. While standing straight, measure around your waistline
Men should measure just above the hipbone (or about an inch below your natural waistline) to determine the appropriate swimsuit size.
|XS||36||40||28 - 29||28 - 29||28 - 29||36||36||36||36||44||42 - 44||165/74A - 165/78A||34||28 - 29||28 to 29||71.1 to 73.66|
|S||38||42||30 - 31||30 - 31||30 - 31||38||38||38||38||46||44 - 46||170/82A - 170/86A||36||30 - 31||30 to 31||76.2 to 78.7|
|M||40||44||32 - 33||32 - 33||32 - 33||40||40||40||40||48||48 - 50||175/90A - 175/94A||38-40||32 - 33||31.6 to 33||80.3 to 83.8|
|L||42||46||34 - 36||34 - 36||34 - 36||42||42||42||42||50||50 - 52||180/98A - 185/102A||42-44||34 - 36||34 to 36||86.4 to 91.4|
|XL||44||48||38||38||38||44||44||44||44||52||54||185/106A||46||38||38 to 39.2||96.5 to 99.5|
Pictures for MMA Short Black Venum Classic
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Venum Venum Brazilian Flag Figh
Beach shorts should always provide comfort and be functional white performing beach activities such as sunbathing, playing frescobol, surfing or swimming. Their longevity depends a lot on how you take care of them. Here we will provide you with a piece of advice.
1. Always after swimming shake off dirt and sand and rinse the shorts in clear water. It will help to get rid of salt or chlorine leftovers which may discolor the fabrics.
2. Never leave the shorts wet and folded in your beach bag.
3. Turn the shorts inside out to protect the color and dry.
4. Before washing also turn the shorts inside out in order to protect the color.
5. Check the washing instruction on the care tag.
6. Whether machine or hand washing never use hot water and get a special mild detergent that removes salt, chlorine, odors and organic residues. Never use harsh everyday detergents. They may destroy the colors and fabrics of your swim gear.
7. Dry your shorts in a shade.
These simple steps will make your boardshorts and swim shorts last for many seasons in an impeccable condition!