Macaquinho Ayla Baby Acai
Mix & Match MACAQUINHO AYLA BABY ACAI Blueman. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description MACAQUINHO AYLA BABY ACAI Blueman
- • Brand: Blueman
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Print: Tropical
- • Style: Baby Swimwear
- • Collection: 2021
- • Composition: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- • Lining: 98% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Baby Swimwear Multicolored Blueman 2021
- • Department: Baby girl Baby Swimwear
- • Package includes: 1 x Baby Swimwear (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62111200
- • Date first listed on BBS: Friday 12 February, 2021
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 2
- • Mix and match this item with: Bolsa juta bambu acai, Top boreal double aÇaÍ, Maio long john aÇaÍ
- • Print reference: BLUEMAN 2021 ACAI
- • BBS Style N°: 212676
- • Supplier reference: Pr.16.0001-017
- • SKU: 1981113615
- • Weight: 80g / 0.18lb / 2.82oz
Pictures for Baby Swimwear Multicolored Blueman 2021
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Blueman Macaquinho Ayla Baby Acai
First of all: avoid harsh surfaces. When you want to sit or lie down - always use a towel. Direct contact with surfaces such as concrete, stones (e.g. swimming pool edges) or wood (splinters!) may simply damage the soft fabric of your swimwear.
How to wash?
After each use, rinse the bikini in clear and not salty water. We always recommend hand washing. Never use strong detergents such as stain removers. Use products for delicate fabrics, a simple soap but preferably the special product intended for swimwear washing.
Always remember to take out the wet swimsuit from your beach bag or pouch. Do not leave it wet for a long time folded and damp. Why? The prints and patterns may discolor. And if your bikini is ornamented with stones, pearls or frills avoid rubbing, twisting and stretching while washing.
If the swimsuit has a stain, try to dab it while it is still wet. If the stain is dry, avoid scratching it off. You may destroy the dye. It is better to ask for help your local dry cleaner.
How to dry?
Never in the sun. Take a towel, put your bikini or a swimsuit on it and roll delicately in order to take out the excess of water. Lay it flat on a towel and let it dry in a shade. Direct exposure on sunlight may start the color fading process. Never us a dryer.
How to get rid of little sand particles imprisoned in your fabrics? Take a hairdryer and blow the sand out on a cool setting.