Luxury Striped 100% Linen Beach Towel - Towel Stripe Midnight Blue
Description Luxury striped 100% linen beach towel - TOWEL STRIPE MIDNIGHT BLUE Frescobol Carioca
- • Brand: Frescobol Carioca
- • Color: Navy
- • Print: Striped
- • Style: Beach Towel
- • Size: Height 175cm / 68.9in, Width 140cm / 55.12in
- • Composition: 100% Linen
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Portugal
Beach Towel Navy Frescobol Carioca 2018
- • Department: Unisex Beach Towel
- • Package includes: 1 x Beach Towel (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62143000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Monday 26 February, 2018
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • BBS Style N░: 100920
- • Supplier reference: 1182-21
- • SKU: 198300297
- • Weight: 330g / 0.73lb / 11.64oz
Pictures for Beach Towel Navy Frescobol Carioca 2018
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Frescobol Carioca Luxury striped 100% linen beach towel - TOWEL STRIPE MIDNIGHT BLUE
If you want to keep your beach towel beautiful, soft and clean this is what you need to know:
1. Shake sand from your beach towel
Never leave it wet and folded for more than necessary. Always carefully remove the sand from your towel. First of all, shake it well while leaving the beach, try to shake it out as much as possible. At home, you can even hand vacuum the towel. Put it into a basin of warm water and swirl for a moment. As the material gets loose, the sand pieces should stay at the bottom of the basin.
2. Remove stains
Depending on the stain origin tries to remove it in a proper way. For example, ice-creams stains can be pre-treated with a common detergent (soap or washing detergent), mud should be scrapped off, rubbed and dabbed gently with a delicate detergent until the stain is gone. Bloodstain should be removed using cold water.
If not visibly dirty, wash your towel after every 3-4 uses. Always follow the instruction on the beach towel ? check the temperature and hand /washing machine options allowed at the care tag. Don?t mix bright and dark colors. Don?t dry it in the direct sunlight if you want to keep the colors vivid.
If you take care of your beach towel properly it will serve you for many seasons.