Luxury Bag In Brown Suede And Straw Base - Bolsa Recorte Cestaria
Mix & Match Luxury bag in brown suede and straw base - BOLSA RECORTE CESTARIA Agua de Coco. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description Luxury bag in brown suede and straw base - BOLSA RECORTE CESTARIA Agua de Coco
- • Brand: Agua de Coco
- • Color: Brown
- • Print: Textured
- • Style: Bags
- • Collection: Winter 2019
- • Composition: 100% Cotton
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Bags Brown Agua de Coco Winter 2019
- • Department: Women Bags
- • Package includes: 1 x Bags (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 42021210
- • Date first listed on BBS: Sunday 29 December, 2019
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • Print reference: AGUA DE COCO HIVER2019 MUSGO
- • BBS Style N°: 142644
- • Supplier reference: T344al00
- • SKU: 1987001605
- • Weight: 500g / 1.1lb / 17.64oz
Pictures for Bags Brown Agua de Coco Winter 2019
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Agua de Coco Bolsa Recorte Cestaria
Beach bags can be made of many materials: straw (synthetic or natural), plastic or cotton. Therefore, there are many ways to take care of the beach bag.
1) First of all, no matter the fabrics, always before leaving the beach, shake off as much sand as possible. Do it carefully, so it will spare lots of trouble at home.
2) If the bag is made of plastic, you can simply wash by hand, using soap and warm water and a piece of cloth or soft sponge. Never wash it in the washing machine.
3) If the bag is made of cotton ? you can probably wash it in the washing machine, however, hand washing is always safer (check what the care tag says). Before washing you can vacuum the bag and leave it in a warm water basin so that the textile will get a bit loose and the sand will fall out to the bottom of the basin. Follow the care tag instructions concerning washing all the textile bags.
4) If the bag is made of straw: the procedure is similar as with the beach hats. Brush off the dirt and dust using a bristle brush and always brush with the nap of the straw. Remove oily stains using cornstarch or talcum powder. Sprinkle it on a stain, leave for a couple of hours and brush the stain off. Another kind of common stains, such as ice-cream stains, you can remove using a white cloth dampened in warm water and hydrogen peroxide (or a gentle soap).
5) Dry the beach bag in the shade completely before the next use.
This simple instruction should keep your beach bag looking sharp all summer long!