Little Girls Mixed Print Bikini Set With Bow-tie Crop Top - Its Knot Me
Mix & Match Little girls mixed print bikini set with bow-tie crop top - ITS KNOT ME Maaji. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description Little girls mixed print bikini set with bow-tie crop top - ITS KNOT ME Maaji
- • Brand: Maaji
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Trends: Sport
- • Print: Mix of Prints
- • Style: Girl's Two-piece Swimwear
- • Composition: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane (LYCRA Xtra Life)
- • Lining: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Colombia
Girl's Two-piece Swimwear Multicolored Maaji 2018
- • Department: Girl Girl's Two-piece Swimwear
- • Package includes: 1 x Girl's Two-piece Swimwear (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62111200
- • Date first listed on BBS: Friday 23 February, 2018
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • Mix and match this item with: Bottom lily pad divine
- • Print reference: MAAJI 2018 BUENAVENTURA
- • BBS Style N°: 100537
- • Supplier reference: 3088kkb01
- • SKU: 1981102116
- • Weight: 50g / 0.11lb / 1.76oz
Pictures for Girl's Two-piece Swimwear Multicolored Maaji 2018
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Maaji Its Knot Me
First of all: avoid harsh surfaces. When you want to sit or lie down - always use a towel. Direct contact with surfaces such as concrete, stones (e.g. swimming pool edges) or wood (splinters!) may simply damage the soft fabric of your swimwear.
How to wash?
After each use, rinse the bikini in clear and not salty water. We always recommend hand washing. Never use strong detergents such as stain removers. Use products for delicate fabrics, a simple soap but preferably the special product intended for swimwear washing.
Always remember to take out the wet swimsuit from your beach bag or pouch. Do not leave it wet for a long time folded and damp. Why? The prints and patterns may discolor. And if your bikini is ornamented with stones, pearls or frills avoid rubbing, twisting and stretching while washing.
If the swimsuit has a stain, try to dab it while it is still wet. If the stain is dry, avoid scratching it off. You may destroy the dye. It is better to ask for help your local dry cleaner.
How to dry?
Never in the sun. Take a towel, put your bikini or a swimsuit on it and roll delicately in order to take out the excess of water. Lay it flat on a towel and let it dry in a shade. Direct exposure on sunlight may start the color fading process. Never us a dryer.
How to get rid of little sand particles imprisoned in your fabrics? Take a hairdryer and blow the sand out on a cool setting.