Inflatable Beach Cushion With Dark Pink Pillowcase - Beach Cushion Santa Monica
Mix & Match Inflatable beach cushion with dark pink pillowcase - BEACH CUSHION SANTA MONICA Simone et Georges. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description Inflatable beach cushion with dark pink pillowcase - BEACH CUSHION SANTA MONICA Simone et Georges
- • Brand: Simone et Georges
- • Color: Pink
- • Print: Striped
- • Style: Beach Cushion
- • Composition: 100% Cotton
- • Origin: Made in Kenya
Beach Cushion Pink Simone et Georges 2020
- • Department: Unisex Beach Cushion
- • Package includes: 1 x Beach Cushion (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62143000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Friday 03 July, 2020
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 10
- • Print reference: SIMONE 2020 MONICA
- • BBS Style N°: 171381
- • Supplier reference: Sgb63
- • SKU: 198300362
- • Weight: 100g / 0.22lb / 3.53oz
Beach towels can also be used and worn as sarongs because they have the same dimensions, but have a slightly different... Shop the brand.
Pictures for Beach Cushion Pink Simone et Georges 2020
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Simone et Georges Beach Cushion Santa Monic
Beach cushions are very comfortable beach accessories. They take your relax at the beach on another level! The question is: how to make them last longer and enjoy them for many seasons? Usually, beach cushions consist of a plastic inflatable part and a fabric cover.
How to clean them?
1) After the day at the beach, separate the two parts of the pillow (the inflatable part and the fabric cover) and shake off the sand. As much as possible!
2) On a daily basis check if the plastic part has no holes and wash it with lukewarm water with soap or some other delicate detergent.
3) From time to time prepare a solution of bleach and water (in the proportion 1:10), put on rubber gloves and eye protection (e.g. splash goggles). With the use of a scrub brush wash the plastic part in the formula.
4) Wipe the pillow with a clean dry cloth and let them dry in the shadow.
5) Wash the fabric part according to its label instructions (usually in washing machine 30°) using soft detergent. If you are not sure – hand wash is always a secure option.
6) Dry in shade.
After the summer season, wash the inflatable part very carefully and dry it completely to avoid development of any kind of bacteria or mold. Wash and dry completely the fabric cover as well. Store them in an enclosed and dry space until next season!