Fringe Long Caftan Black
Description FRINGE LONG CAFTAN BLACK Luli Fama
- • Brand: Luli Fama
- • Color: Black
- • Trends: Fringes
- • Print: Textured
- • Style: Kaftans / Cover ups
- • Collection: 2024
- • Composition: 100% Nylon
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Colombia
Ideal for body shapes : H / Rectangle, 8 / Eight, X / Hourglass
Kaftans / Cover ups Black Luli Fama 2024
- • Department: Women Kaftans / Cover ups
- • Package includes: 1 x Kaftans / Cover ups (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62171000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Thursday 06 July, 2023
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • Print reference: LULI 2021 FOREVER YOURS
- • BBS Style N°: 319696
- • Supplier reference: L666l98-001
- • SKU: 1981115251
- • Weight: 450g / 0.99lb / 15.87oz
- • Video ID: 564696707
Popular among big stars like Beyonce, Shakira, Nicole Scherzinger or Adriana Lima, Luli Fama embodies Latin charm that is both sensual and festive. Created in 2003 by Lourdes Hanimian, known as "Luli," who was born in Cuba, grew up in Miami, and whose brother-in-law hails from Argentina, the brand feeds diverse influences. The brand's eclecticism stands out as much as the swimsuits do, and they are the reflection of the cosmopolitan culture that inspires the brand's unique style. Luli Fama is known for its contemporary design that flatters feminine curves, and for its exclusive, audacious prints in bright colors that... Shop the brand.
Pictures for Kaftans / Cover ups Black Luli Fama 2024
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Luli Fama Fringe Long Caftan Black
While going to the beach you not only use a bikini or a swimsuit but also a dress, skirt, tunic, shorts etc. How to keep them clean and in a good shape?
1. Always shake off the sand. Shake it as much as you can at the beach, you can even vacuum it at home or soak in a basin in warm water so that the fibers get a little loose and the sand goes down the basin.
2. Never leave the beachwear damp and rolled up longer than necessary. Why? It may destroy the colorful prints and patterns.
3. For stains: depending on the origin of the stain use the commonly known methods, but never use aggressive detergents and bleaching products.
4. Follow the washing instruction on the care tag, as depending on the fabrics and dying different pieces may require different temperatures as well as hand/machine wash options.
5. Never dry at the direct sunlight as it may provoke color fading.
6. Check on the care tag the ironing instructions.
If you want to enjoy your beautiful summer clothes during many summer seasons wash and take care of it properly! Always read the care tags, every piece is different!