Espadrilles Arsene Palm
Description ESPADRILLES ARSENE PALM Arsene
Learn more about these espadrilles: Arsène espadrilles in palm print fabric. The soles are made of rope and rubber. These espadrilles are made in France in the Basque Country. Advice: Choose your usual size. You need to be tight on the first fitting, the espadrilles will form in a few minutes.
- • Brand: Arsene
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Print: Tropical
- • Style: Espadrilles
- • Collection: 2020
- • Origin: Made in France
Espadrilles Multicolored Arsene 2020
- • Department: Women Espadrilles
- • Package includes: 1 x Espadrilles (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 64022000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Saturday 07 November, 2020
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 2
- • BBS Style N°: 201294
- • Supplier reference: Arse00008
- • SKU: 19349674683
- • Weight: 100g / 0.22lb / 3.53oz
Size and fit recommendation for Espadrilles Arsene Espadrilles Arsene Palm
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: EU 37 | UK 4 | USA 6, EU 38 | UK 5 | USA 7
Your size is not available?
To determine your flip-flop size, you should measure your foot from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe. The easiest way to do this is by drawing a straight line on a piece of paper and marking the end of your big toe and the end of your heel on the line.
If you are between sizes, we advise that you order the next size up. Example: a woman with a foot measurement of 24.7 cm is between a size EU 38 and a EU 39, we advise buying a size EU 39.
Pictures for Espadrilles Multicolored Arsene 2020
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Arsene Espadrilles Arsene Palm
Espadrilles are not the easiest summer shoes to clean. It is mostly because of their jute rope soles. But there is a good method for these shoes! You certainly cannot toss them to the washing machine, but a simple hand wash procedure should freshen them up!
1) If the shoes are muddy, first let them dry completely. When the mud is dry, brush it off. This way you will avoid brushing the mud into the jute sole.
2) Prepare a solution of water and gentle laundry detergent.
3) Use a toothbrush to brush and rub the sole of your espadrilles.
4) Use a cloth dampened in the water & laundry detergent solution to clean the upper part of the shoes.
5) Wipe the soles and the upper part with a cloth dampened in clean water and let the shoes air dry.
If you provide your espadrilles good care they will look fresh and beautiful for many seasons.
New !Available sizes$43.95