Dark Blue Men's Swimming Trunks With Black Pattern - Pokot
Description Dark blue men's swimming trunks with black pattern - POKOT Benibeca
- • Brand: Benibeca
- • Color: Blue
- • Print: Bicolor
- • Style: Swim Shorts
- • Composition: 100% Polyester
- • Lining: Lined with Unknow composition
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Spain
Swim Shorts Blue Benibeca 2018
- • Department: Men Swim Shorts
- • Package includes: 1 x Swim Shorts (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62113300
- • Date first listed on BBS: Monday 02 November, 2020
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • BBS Style N°: 102064
- • Supplier reference: Pokot
- • SKU: 198500062
- • Weight: 180g / 0.4lb / 6.35oz
Size and fit recommendation for Swim Shorts Benibeca Pokot
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: XL
Your size is not available?
Most men's suits are sized based on waist measurement. Men should choose the size that corresponds with their waist measurements.
If you are between two sizes, we suggest selecting the larger size.
Find your natural waistline by bending to one side. While standing straight, measure around your waistline
Men should measure just above the hipbone (or about an inch below your natural waistline) to determine the appropriate swimsuit size.
|XS||36||40||28 - 29||28 - 29||28 - 29||36||36||36||36||44||42 - 44||165/74A - 165/78A||34||28 - 29||28 to 29||71.1 to 73.66|
|S||38||42||30 - 31||30 - 31||30 - 31||38||38||38||38||46||44 - 46||170/82A - 170/86A||36||30 - 31||30 to 31||76.2 to 78.7|
|M||40||44||32 - 33||32 - 33||32 - 33||40||40||40||40||48||48 - 50||175/90A - 175/94A||38-40||32 - 33||31.6 to 33||80.3 to 83.8|
|L||42||46||34 - 36||34 - 36||34 - 36||42||42||42||42||50||50 - 52||180/98A - 185/102A||42-44||34 - 36||34 to 36||86.4 to 91.4|
|XL||44||48||38||38||38||44||44||44||44||52||54||185/106A||46||38||38 to 39.2||96.5 to 99.5|
Benibeca is a Spanish brand created especially for self-confident man who know what they want from life and their Benibeca proposals they can have great quality and design and a decent price. The brand offers three types of shorts:
• CLASSIC MID LENGTH
• READY TO SWIM & WEAR
• THE SHORTEST TRUNKS
Each of the cuts come in many colors and trendy prints.
What makes Benibeca shorts so unique, Maybe the company’s mission will answer the question:
BENIBECA offers both: high quality and affordable swimwear for cosmopolitan men who knows about the latest fashion trends and seeks an outfit that will match his lifestyle and accompany him on his adventures.
Men don’t have to choose anymore between quality and price, now purchasing Benibeca’s shorts they buy exceptional products with the following characteristics:
- Net lining for extra comfort and security.
- Quick drying, so called “waterproof”
- Exceptional breathability.
- Logoed snap buttons and accessories are to prevent corrosion.
- Delivered in branded boxing. Shop the brand.
Pictures for Swim Shorts Blue Benibeca 2018
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Benibeca Pokot
Beach shorts should always provide comfort and be functional white performing beach activities such as sunbathing, playing frescobol, surfing or swimming. Their longevity depends a lot on how you take care of them. Here we will provide you with a piece of advice.
1. Always after swimming shake off dirt and sand and rinse the shorts in clear water. It will help to get rid of salt or chlorine leftovers which may discolor the fabrics.
2. Never leave the shorts wet and folded in your beach bag.
3. Turn the shorts inside out to protect the color and dry.
4. Before washing also turn the shorts inside out in order to protect the color.
5. Check the washing instruction on the care tag.
6. Whether machine or hand washing never use hot water and get a special mild detergent that removes salt, chlorine, odors and organic residues. Never use harsh everyday detergents. They may destroy the colors and fabrics of your swim gear.
7. Dry your shorts in a shade.
These simple steps will make your boardshorts and swim shorts last for many seasons in an impeccable condition!