Buttoned Beach Dress - Plus Size - Renda Madrugada Plus
Description Buttoned beach dress - plus size - RENDA MADRUGADA PLUS Maryssil
- • Brand: Maryssil
- • Color: White
- • Trends: Crochet
- • Print: Textured
- • Style: Plus size Kaftans / Cover ups
- • Composition: 100% Polyamide
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Ideal for body shapes : O / Round, 8 / Eight
Kaftans / Cover ups White Maryssil 2019
- • Department: Women Kaftans / Cover ups Plus size
- • Package includes: 1 x Kaftans / Cover ups (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62171000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Thursday 02 May, 2019
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 4
- • Print reference: MARYSSIL 2019 JARDIM
- • BBS Style N°: 135866
- • Supplier reference: 1067-14
- • SKU: 1981106104
- • Weight: 450g / 0.99lb / 15.87oz
Size and fit recommendation for Kaftans / Cover ups Maryssil Renda Madrugada Plus
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: PLUS 46, PLUS 48, PLUS 52
Your size is not available?
Measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor. This measurement will assist you in determining your swimwear or clothing size for tops and dresses.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hip, before the thigh begins to narrow. This measurement will help you determine your size for bikini bottoms, skirts, pants, and form-fitting dresses.
|XL||42||44||10 - 12||14||14||42||42||40||42||46||37 to 39||94 to 99||30 to 31.5||76.2 to 80||40.9 to 42.9||104 to 109|
|XXL||44||46||12||16||16||44||44||42||44||48||39 to 40.9||99 to 104||31.5 to 33.5||80 to 85||42.9 to 45.7||109 to 116|
|0X||46||48||14||18||18||46||46||44||46||50||41.3 to 42.9||105 to 109||33.9 to 36.2||86 to 92||45.7 to 46.1||116 to 117|
|1X||48||50||16||20||20||48||48||46||48||52||44.1 to 44.9||112 to 114||37 to 38.2||94 to 97||46.9 to 48||119 to 122|
|2X||50||52||18||22||22||50||50||48||50||54||46.1 to 48||117 to 122||39 to 40.2||99 to 102||48.8 to 51.2||124 to 130|
|3X||52||54||20||24||24||52||52||50||52||56||48.8 to 51.2||124 to 130||42.1 to 44.1||107 to 112||52 to 53.1||132 to 135|
|4X||54||56||22||26||26||54||54||52||54||58||52 to 52.8||132 to 134||44.9 to 45.7||114 to 116||53.9 to 54.7||137 to 139|
Under the leadership of Larissa Minatto, this designer brand continues to break important new ground. This organization has achieved acclaim by combining good economic value with undeniable achievements in aesthetic design. It is likely that this maker of swimwear, string bikinis swimwear and intimate apparel will continue to reach new milestones in the years ahead. Fans of bold colors and interesting textures should consider the Maryssil brand when shopping for gifts and planning for special occasions.Founded in the late 1990s by Benjamin Minatto, the Maryssil brand has steadily been increasing its reputation by making sure that quality plays a leading role in the manufacturing of its swimsuits. Its investment in high-tech equipment as well as extensive research on the most innovative manufacturing techniques have allowed it to master digital textile printing, a procedure that allows reproducing unlimited colors and shades for its printed bikinis. The emphasis on quality does not detract from designer Larissa Minatto's constant efforts to design a variety of flattering bikinis that are as comfortable as they are beautiful. You will find a wide selection of bikinis in colorful prints, solid colors, or a combination of both that are crafted with style and a touch of elegance and offered at attractive prices that will allow you to treat yourself without feeling guilty! Shop the brand.
Pictures for Kaftans / Cover ups White Maryssil 2019
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Maryssil Renda Madrugada Plus
While going to the beach you not only use a bikini or a swimsuit but also a dress, skirt, tunic, shorts etc. How to keep them clean and in a good shape?
1. Always shake off the sand. Shake it as much as you can at the beach, you can even vacuum it at home or soak in a basin in warm water so that the fibers get a little loose and the sand goes down the basin.
2. Never leave the beachwear damp and rolled up longer than necessary. Why? It may destroy the colorful prints and patterns.
3. For stains: depending on the origin of the stain use the commonly known methods, but never use aggressive detergents and bleaching products.
4. Follow the washing instruction on the care tag, as depending on the fabrics and dying different pieces may require different temperatures as well as hand/machine wash options.
5. Never dry at the direct sunlight as it may provoke color fading.
6. Check on the care tag the ironing instructions.
If you want to enjoy your beautiful summer clothes during many summer seasons wash and take care of it properly! Always read the care tags, every piece is different!