Bracelet Canal Beige Blue Green
Description Bracelet CANAL BEIGE BLUE GREEN Mishky
Create your own style by choosing this multicoloured Colombian bracelet with fashionable ethnic patterns. Made by hand you're certain to have something totally unique!. Choose the perfect accessory for your outfit with these Colombian bracelets in a subtle mix of shades and with their delicate ethnic motifs woven using premier quality threads and seed beads. This model can be adjusted using its sliding cord closure finished with an attractively original detail and can be worn whatever the occasion and whatever your style. Cheerful and today and ... totally irresistible.
- • Brand: Mishky
- • Color: Green
- • Trends: Hand Made
- • Style: Bracelets
- • Origin: Made in Colombia
Bracelets Green Mishky 2015
- • Department: Unisex Bracelets
- • Package includes: 1 x Bracelets (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 71179000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Tuesday 30 June, 2015
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 15
- • BBS Style N°: 53090
- • Supplier reference: El-s-5213
- • SKU: 195500000171
- • Weight: 60g / 0.13lb / 2.12oz
Pictures for Bracelets Green Mishky 2015
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Mishky Canal Beige Blue Green
Your jewelry deserves good care all year long, but summer may a bit more challenging. Follow our tips and pieces of advice to make sure that your earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings survive the hot summer season at their best!
1) Enjoy beautiful summer jewelry at the beach, but before going for a swim remove it and put to a special case. No matter if the water is salty or chlorine it damages different metals, even the precious ones. It may also destroy the fine finishing of the stones and make them look dingy. There is also a risk of losing it in water!
2) Lotions, sunscreens, body oils or even shower gels may make your jewelry lose its shine. Some of these products leave a mat film on the surface of the metal and stones.
3) After wearing the jewelry wipe it with a damp, clean and soft cloth. It will remove all the rests of the lotions and other products you used at the beach. It will also make them ready for storage until the next use. Storage the jewelry in a clean and dry place.
4) How to storage jewelry? To avoid tangles and scratches, keep your jewelry in a special case with separate compartments, preferably fabric-lined.
5) What you can also do after the summer season is to take it to a jeweler who would professionally clean it to maintain its shine and luster.
Gold plated, silver, leather, golden grass (capim dourado) or ribbon ? no matter what material is your jewelry made of, always take good care of it. It will repay you with the beautiful shine and sparkles that will illuminate your look!