Bottom Split Miami Sunsets
Mix & Match BOTTOM SPLIT MIAMI SUNSETS Luli Fama. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description BOTTOM SPLIT MIAMI SUNSETS Luli Fama
- • Brand: Luli Fama
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Print: Tie Dye
- • Style: Pants
- • Collection: 2022
- • Composition: 100% Viscose
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Colombia
Ideal for body shapes : H / Rectangle, 8 / Eight, O / Round
Pants Multicolored Luli Fama 2022
- • Department: Women Pants
- • Package includes: 1 x Pants (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62171000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Saturday 05 March, 2022
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 2
- • Mix and match this item with: Top underwire miami sunse, Top full miami sunsets, Top tube miami sunsets
- • Print reference: LULI FAMA 2022 MIAMI SUNSETS
- • BBS Style N°: 256144
- • Supplier reference: L686l58-111
- • SKU: 1981117612
- • Weight: 220g / 0.49lb / 7.76oz
- • Video ID: 644811139
Size and fit recommendation for Pants Luli Fama Bottom Split Miami Sunset
Model is wearing a size S.
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: M, L
Your size is not available?
Measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor. This measurement will assist you in determining your swimwear or clothing size for tops and dresses.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hip, before the thigh begins to narrow. This measurement will help you determine your size for bikini bottoms, skirts, pants, and form-fitting dresses.
|XS||34||PP||0 - 2||6||6||34||34||32||34||38 - I||38/40||155/76A-160/80A||5/7||85||30.7 to 31.7||78 to 80.5||22.8 to 24.4||58 to 62||33.1 to 34.6||84 to 88|
|S||36||P||2 - 4||8||8||36||36||34||36||40 - II||40||160/80A-165/84A||9||90||31.7 to 32.7||80.5 to 83||24.4 to 26||62 to 66||34.6 to 36.2||88 to 92|
|M||38||M||6 - 8||10||10||38||38||36||38||42 - III||42/44||170/88A-175/92A||11||95||32.7 to 34.6||83 to 88||26 to 27.6||66 to 70||36.2 to 37.8||92 to 96|
|L||40||G||8 - 10||12||12||40||40||38||40||44 - IV||46||175/92A-175/95A||13||100||34.6 to 36.6||88 to 93||27.6 to 29.1||70 to 74||37.8 to 39.4||96 to 100|
|XL||42||GG||10 - 12||14||14||42||42||40||42||46 - V||48||180/98A||15||105||36.6 to 38.6||93 to 98||29.1 to 30.7||74 to 78||39.4 to 40.9||100 to 104|
|XXL||44||XGG||12 - 14||16||16||44||44||42||44||48 - VI||50||185/100A||17||110||38.6 to 40.6||98 to 103||30.7 to 33.5||78 to 85||40.9 to 42.5||104 to 108|
Popular among big stars like Beyonce, Shakira, Nicole Scherzinger or Adriana Lima, Luli Fama embodies Latin charm that is both sensual and festive. Created in 2003 by Lourdes Hanimian, known as "Luli," who was born in Cuba, grew up in Miami, and whose brother-in-law hails from Argentina, the brand feeds diverse influences. The brand's eclecticism stands out as much as the swimsuits do, and they are the reflection of the cosmopolitan culture that inspires the brand's unique style. Luli Fama is known for its contemporary design that flatters feminine curves, and for its exclusive, audacious prints in bright colors that... Shop the brand.
Pictures for Pants Multicolored Luli Fama 2022
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Luli Fama Bottom Split Miami Sunset
While going to the beach you not only use a bikini or a swimsuit but also a dress, skirt, tunic, shorts etc. How to keep them clean and in a good shape?
1. Always shake off the sand. Shake it as much as you can at the beach, you can even vacuum it at home or soak in a basin in warm water so that the fibers get a little loose and the sand goes down the basin.
2. Never leave the beachwear damp and rolled up longer than necessary. Why? It may destroy the colorful prints and patterns.
3. For stains: depending on the origin of the stain use the commonly known methods, but never use aggressive detergents and bleaching products.
4. Follow the washing instruction on the care tag, as depending on the fabrics and dying different pieces may require different temperatures as well as hand/machine wash options.
5. Never dry at the direct sunlight as it may provoke color fading.
6. Check on the care tag the ironing instructions.
If you want to enjoy your beautiful summer clothes during many summer seasons wash and take care of it properly! Always read the care tags, every piece is different!