Blue Swim Shorts With A Parrot - Swim Shorts Guaca-mayas Slim
Description Blue swim shorts with a parrot - SWIM SHORTS GUACA-MAYAS SLIM Palmacea
- • Brand: Palmacea
- • Color: Navy
- • Print: Tropical
- • Style: Swim Shorts
- • Composition: 100_POLYESTER
- • Lining: 87_POLYAMIDA_13_LASTOL
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Colombia
Swim Shorts Navy Palmacea 2019
- • Department: Men Swim Shorts
- • Package includes: 1 x Swim Shorts (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62113300
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 20 March, 2019
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • BBS Style N°: 129299
- • Supplier reference: Guaca4
- • SKU: 1981107412
- • Weight: 180g / 0.4lb / 6.35oz
Size and fit recommendation for Swim Shorts Palmacea Swim Shorts Guaca-mayas S
Model is wearing a size S.
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: XS
Your size is not available?
Most men's suits are sized based on waist measurement. Men should choose the size that corresponds with their waist measurements.
If you are between two sizes, we suggest selecting the larger size.
Find your natural waistline by bending to one side. While standing straight, measure around your waistline
Men should measure just above the hipbone (or about an inch below your natural waistline) to determine the appropriate swimsuit size.
|XS||36||40||28 - 29||28 - 29||28 - 29||36||36||36||36||44||42 - 44||165/74A - 165/78A||34||28 - 29||28 to 29||71.1 to 73.66|
|S||38||42||30 - 31||30 - 31||30 - 31||38||38||38||38||46||44 - 46||170/82A - 170/86A||36||30 - 31||30 to 31||76.2 to 78.7|
|M||40||44||32 - 33||32 - 33||32 - 33||40||40||40||40||48||48 - 50||175/90A - 175/94A||38-40||32 - 33||31.6 to 33||80.3 to 83.8|
|L||42||46||34 - 36||34 - 36||34 - 36||42||42||42||42||50||50 - 52||180/98A - 185/102A||42-44||34 - 36||34 to 36||86.4 to 91.4|
|XL||44||48||38||38||38||44||44||44||44||52||54||185/106A||46||38||38 to 39.2||96.5 to 99.5|
Pictures for Swim Shorts Navy Palmacea 2019
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Palmacea Swim Shorts Guaca-mayas S
Beach shorts should always provide comfort and be functional white performing beach activities such as sunbathing, playing frescobol, surfing or swimming. Their longevity depends a lot on how you take care of them. Here we will provide you with a piece of advice.
1. Always after swimming shake off dirt and sand and rinse the shorts in clear water. It will help to get rid of salt or chlorine leftovers which may discolor the fabrics.
2. Never leave the shorts wet and folded in your beach bag.
3. Turn the shorts inside out to protect the color and dry.
4. Before washing also turn the shorts inside out in order to protect the color.
5. Check the washing instruction on the care tag.
6. Whether machine or hand washing never use hot water and get a special mild detergent that removes salt, chlorine, odors and organic residues. Never use harsh everyday detergents. They may destroy the colors and fabrics of your swim gear.
7. Dry your shorts in a shade.
These simple steps will make your boardshorts and swim shorts last for many seasons in an impeccable condition!