Blue Soft Hat For A Little Boy - Upf50 - ChapÉu Napoli Basic Kids - Azul - Solar Protection Uv.line
Description Blue soft hat for a little boy - UPF50 - CHAPÉU NAPOLI BASIC KIDS - AZUL - SOLAR PROTECTION UV.LINE UV Line
- • Brand: UV Line
- • Color: Blue
- • Style: Hat
- • Collection: Winter 2019
- • Composition: Polyester & polyamide - UPF 50+ (Sun protective)
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Hat Blue UV Line Winter 2019
- • Department: Baby boy Hat
- • Package includes: 1 x Hat (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 650400000000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Tuesday 18 June, 2019
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 2
- • BBS Style N°: 137759
- • Supplier reference: 05.01.008000552
- • SKU: 1987001813
- • Weight: 100g / 0.22lb / 3.53oz
Size and fit recommendation for Hat UV Line ChapÉu Napoli Basic Kids
Available sizes: 52
Your size is not available?
To determine your size, you should measure your head circumference.
|S||21.3 to 21.7||54 to 55|
|M||22 to 22.4||56 to 57|
|L||22.8 to 23.2||58 to 59|
|XL||23.6 to 24||60 to 61|
It is possible to enjoy the sun and be well protected – this is the UV.LINE philosophy! You don’t need to avoid the sun to stay healthy and look young. UV.LINE believes the opposite – that the sun is a natural remedy and the source of happiness for everyone! However, the use of the sun must be conscious. A direct exposition on strong sun rays is not healthy for anyone. It may be very prejudicial for your skin and general health (e.g. aging, sunburns, skin cancer). If you know all this – you are on the right path!
UV.LINE was created in 2003, as a result of lots of research, including dermatologist consultations and extraordinary care about delivering high quality products. UV.LINE is the first Latin American brand to commercialize clothes with solar protection. The brand follows all the fashion trends and advanced technology in order to develop and design clothes for your family, friends and for you. We would love you to get to know and use our products. But most of all, we would like to recognize their quality, practicality and efficiency! Little changes in our life can provoke huge changes in our health! Take care of what you eat, drink water, exercise and enjoy the sun energy in a conscious and healthy way!
In 1996 in Australia the concept of solar protection clothes was first invented. As the country is very sunny and most of its population has bright skin, more and more skin health issues were reported. The country introduced a policy of public health that was encouraging the development of new solar protection methods. All the UV.LINE textiles or the subject of rigorous tests by ARPANSA – Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency, who developed the SPF for the textiles: 30, 40 or 50+. UV.LINE assures the quality and protection of their products during their whole life. The pieces are produced from special high-tech fabrics. Some of them include in their composition titanium dioxide based fibers, which provide greater protection against ultraviolet radiation.
UV.LINE products are an alternative to sunscreen in the form of clothing. The body parts covered with UV.LINE clothes do not need to be covered with any sunscreen as the protection is provided by the clothes. It is constant and doesn’t disappear after being wet. UV.LINE clothes block at least 98% of the solar radiation.
All you need to know about the UV radiation
Ultraviolet radiation (UV) corresponds to about 7% of the total radiation emitted by the sun and is divided into 3 sub-categories: UVA, UVB and UVC. Each wavelength exerts a different effect on humans. Depending on the time and intensity of exposure, the effects range from vitamin D3 synthesis to early aging and skin cancer.
UVA: HARMFUL • DEEP • CANCER • AGING
UVB: RED AND BURN • SURFACE
UVC: TOTALLY ABSORBED BY OXYGEN AND OZONE OF THE ATMOSPHERE
Pictures for Hat Blue UV Line Winter 2019
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for UV Line ChapÉu Napoli Basic Kids
A beach hat can be made of natural or synthetic straw or other fabrics. To make it look at its best and clean remember:
1. Do not use water to wash.
2. Use a bristle brush or a lint roller to remove lint and dust and brush slowly with the nap of the fabric.
3. Remove the accessories if possible (e.g. ribbons). Clean the separately by brushing or hand washing, depending on the material.
4. When necessary use the hair dryer to blow out the dirt (cool air option).
5. Remove oily stains using cornstarch or talcum powder. Sprinkle it on the stain, let it absorb the oil for a few hours and gently brush the product off.
6. For stain use a white cloth dampened in a mixture of warm water and hydrogen peroxide. This mixture is good to clean both the stains and the sweatband on the inner side of the hat.
7. Let it dry completely before using again.
These simple pieces of advice will make your beach hat last for a long time!