Blue Pro Frescobol Bat With Bird Pattern With Yellow Grip - Beach Bat Rds Seabird
Mix & Match Blue pro frescobol bat with bird pattern with yellow grip - BEACH BAT RDS SEABIRD Rio de Sol. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description Blue pro frescobol bat with bird pattern with yellow grip - BEACH BAT RDS SEABIRD Rio de Sol
- • Brand: Rio de Sol
- • Color: Navy
- • Print: Animal
- • Style: Beach bats
- • Collection: 2020
- • Composition: FIBERGLASS
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Beach bats Navy Rio de Sol 2020
- • Department: Unisex Beach bats
- • Package includes: 1 x Beach bats (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 95065900
- • Date first listed on BBS: Monday 25 November, 2019
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 7
- • Mix and match this item with: Bottom seabird invisible, Top seabird invisible, Saida seabird off shoulde
- • Print reference: RDS 2020 SEABIRD
- • BBS Style N°: 142530
- • SKU: 1981108975
- • Weight: 350g / 0.77lb / 12.35oz
- • This item cannot be sent by postal service.
Pictures for Beach bats Navy Rio de Sol 2020
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Rio de Sol Beach Bat Rds Seabird
If you are a lover of beach activities probably frescobol is one of them! Beach bats and a little ball can provide hours of entertainment and fun with your family and friends. Frescobol beach bats are usually made of wood, neoprene and sometimes other materials. Frescobol balls are made of rubber composites.
How to clean frescobol beach set?
1) After every day at the beach – remove the sand from the bats and balls.
2) Dry them if needed.
3) If the bats and balls got dirty first of all remove the sand completely. Little pieces of sand can scratch the smooth surface of the bats while washing.
4) Wash them with a cloth dampened in a solution of water and soft detergent or delicate soap.
5) Remove the detergent with a cloth dampened in clear water.
6) After washing rub them with a dry cloth and leave to air dry completely.