Blue And Yellow Racerback Sports Bra - Top Ortega
Description Blue and yellow racerback sports bra - TOP ORTEGA CCM
This racer back crop top in rich intense colours is ideal for running or working-out in any season. The most comfortable clothes are those which leave you total freedom of movement. This CCM crop top is lightweight and a pleasure to wear, remaining firmly in place during your work-out thanks to its racer back. Well cut, minimalist, in glowing colours, it can be paired equally well with leggings, shorts or a skirt.
- • Brand: CCM
- • Color: Blue
- • Print: Bicolor
- • Style: Fitness top
- • Top style: Top without padding
- • Padding: Top without padding
- • Top style: Bra
- • Composition: 91_POLYAMID_9ELASTANE
- • Lining: 100_POLYAMID
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Fitness top Blue CCM Winter 2015/2016
- • Department: Women Fitness top
- • Package includes: 1 x Fitness top (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62046300
- • Date first listed on BBS: Friday 14 August, 2015
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 7
- • BBS Style N°: 54294
- • Supplier reference: 3003501 0107
- • SKU: 1987000212
- • Weight: 200g / 0.44lb / 7.05oz
Pictures for Fitness top Blue CCM Winter 2015/2016
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for CCM Top Ortega
If you love your fitness apparel remember to wash and take care of it properly.
1. Always after a workout take the gym clothes out of the bag and turn them inside-out and let them dry. Never keep them folded, sweaty and humid gym clothes may develop bad smells, mold or mildew.
2. If you want to wash them right away also before the washing, turn it inside-out to protect colors.
3. It is good to soak the fitness clothing in a mixture of cold water and white vinegar to help to remove all kinds of odors (e.g. sweat).
4. Sportswear often has adhesive elements and flashy colors. Wash them in cold water in a mild detergent. Follow the care label instruction on the clothes. Cotton can be washed in high temperature while hi-tech modern activewear fabrics require cold water.
5. Dry the clothes on the sun, as sun rays kill most of the bacteria. If you want to tumble dry your activewear check the care tag first.
Let your gym clothes be your workout partner as long as possible!