Blue And White Beach Shorts With Wave Print - Short Vagues France
Description Blue and white beach shorts with wave print - SHORT VAGUES FRANCE Cala 1789
- • Brand: Cala 1789
- • Color: Blue
- • Trends: Sport
- • Print: Geometric
- • Style: Swim Shorts
- • Composition: 100% Polyester
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Portugal
Swim Shorts Blue Cala 1789 2018
- • Department: Men Swim Shorts
- • Package includes: 1 x Swim Shorts (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62113300
- • Date first listed on BBS: Wednesday 09 May, 2018
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 1
- • BBS Style N°: 107647
- • Supplier reference: Maclvf
- • SKU: 1981102462
- • Weight: 180g / 0.4lb / 6.35oz
Size and fit recommendation for Swim Shorts Cala 1789 Short Vagues France
Model is wearing a size S.
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: XL
Your size is not available?
Most men's suits are sized based on waist measurement. Men should choose the size that corresponds with their waist measurements.
If you are between two sizes, we suggest selecting the larger size.
Find your natural waistline by bending to one side. While standing straight, measure around your waistline
Men should measure just above the hipbone (or about an inch below your natural waistline) to determine the appropriate swimsuit size.
|XS||36||40||28 - 29||28 - 29||28 - 29||36||36||36||36||44||42 - 44||165/74A - 165/78A||34||28 - 29||28 to 29||71.1 to 73.66|
|S||38||42||30 - 31||30 - 31||30 - 31||38||38||38||38||46||44 - 46||170/82A - 170/86A||36||30 - 31||30 to 31||76.2 to 78.7|
|M||40||44||32 - 33||32 - 33||32 - 33||40||40||40||40||48||48 - 50||175/90A - 175/94A||38-40||32 - 33||31.6 to 33||80.3 to 83.8|
|L||42||46||34 - 36||34 - 36||34 - 36||42||42||42||42||50||50 - 52||180/98A - 185/102A||42-44||34 - 36||34 to 36||86.4 to 91.4|
|XL||44||48||38||38||38||44||44||44||44||52||54||185/106A||46||38||38 to 39.2||96.5 to 99.5|
Summer in the South of France is very sunny, hot and first of all - trendy! Get ready for it and feel fashionable, confident and comfortable. Check out what this amazing brand has prepared for you in its offer.
1789 Cala is a French brand that was created in the South of France in French Riviera. Its first idea and mission and was to dust off the traditional French espadrilles. The brand offers these summer shoes for men, women and children. They are produced in the heart of the Basque Country town of Mauléon.
The collections of classic and designer sneakers come in a multitude of colors and motives. The traditional espadrilles from 1789 Cala are made of bio cotton and their sole is made of rope and covered with rubber (caoutchouc) for better adhesion. For adults they come in the wide range of sizes: from 35 to 46.
Espadrilles is 1789 Cala’s flagship product. Nevertheless, the brand has much more to offer! There are also apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children. You will find: bracelets, bags, Bermuda shorts, beach bags and beach towels, hats and much more. Our offer is still growing and we are expanding it regularly to meet your highest expectations! Check it out! Shop the brand.
Pictures for Swim Shorts Blue Cala 1789 2018
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Cala 1789 Short Vagues France
Beach shorts should always provide comfort and be functional white performing beach activities such as sunbathing, playing frescobol, surfing or swimming. Their longevity depends a lot on how you take care of them. Here we will provide you with a piece of advice.
1. Always after swimming shake off dirt and sand and rinse the shorts in clear water. It will help to get rid of salt or chlorine leftovers which may discolor the fabrics.
2. Never leave the shorts wet and folded in your beach bag.
3. Turn the shorts inside out to protect the color and dry.
4. Before washing also turn the shorts inside out in order to protect the color.
5. Check the washing instruction on the care tag.
6. Whether machine or hand washing never use hot water and get a special mild detergent that removes salt, chlorine, odors and organic residues. Never use harsh everyday detergents. They may destroy the colors and fabrics of your swim gear.
7. Dry your shorts in a shade.
These simple steps will make your boardshorts and swim shorts last for many seasons in an impeccable condition!