Black Geometric Kaftan With Tassels - Kaftan Pom-pom Preto
Mix & Match Black geometric kaftan with tassels - KAFTAN POM-POM PRETO Larissa Minatto. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description Black geometric kaftan with tassels - KAFTAN POM-POM PRETO Larissa Minatto
- • Brand: Larissa Minatto
- • Color: Black
- • Print: Geometric
- • Style: Maxi Dresses
- • Collection: 2019
- • Composition: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Maxi Dresses Black Larissa Minatto 2019
- • Department: Women Maxi Dresses
- • Package includes: 1 x Maxi Dresses (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62171000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Thursday 09 May, 2019
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 3
- • Mix and match this item with: Bottom anne kruguer, Bottom pom-pom kruguer, Top anne kruguer
- • Print reference: LARISSA MINATTO 2019 KRUGER
- • BBS Style N°: 136232
- • Supplier reference: 4019-22e
- • SKU: 1987001475
- • Weight: 150g / 0.33lb / 5.29oz
Larissa Minatto Black geometric kaftan with tassels - KAFTAN POM-POM PRETO as seen on instagram
Tag your photos of your fave Brazilian Bikini Shop pieces on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtags #bbsfashion or #brazilianbikinishop for a chance to be featured in our gallery:
Pictures for Maxi Dresses Black Larissa Minatto 2019
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for Larissa Minatto Kaftan Pom-pom Preto
While going to the beach you not only use a bikini or a swimsuit but also a dress, skirt, tunic, shorts etc. How to keep them clean and in a good shape?
1. Always shake off the sand. Shake it as much as you can at the beach, you can even vacuum it at home or soak in a basin in warm water so that the fibers get a little loose and the sand goes down the basin.
2. Never leave the beachwear damp and rolled up longer than necessary. Why? It may destroy the colorful prints and patterns.
3. For stains: depending on the origin of the stain use the commonly known methods, but never use aggressive detergents and bleaching products.
4. Follow the washing instruction on the care tag, as depending on the fabrics and dying different pieces may require different temperatures as well as hand/machine wash options.
5. Never dry at the direct sunlight as it may provoke color fading.
6. Check on the care tag the ironing instructions.
If you want to enjoy your beautiful summer clothes during many summer seasons wash and take care of it properly! Always read the care tags, every piece is different!