Black Fitness Tank Top, Multicolour Racer Back - Tilaco
Description Black fitness tank top, multicolour racer back - TILACO CCM
This close fitting tank top is ideal to show off your back. With its colourful straps it will add a touch of zip to any fitness wear, however classic. Keep your natural elegance when working out! This CCM vest will not only highlight your silhouette with style but guarantees optimal comfort. This black racer vest is embellished with coloured inserts on the front and at the back.
- • Brand: CCM
- • Color: Black
- • Style: Fitness top
- • Top style: Tank
- • Composition: 75_POLYAMID_25ELASTANE
- • Lining: 100_POLYAMID
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Fitness top Black CCM Winter 2015/2016
- • Department: Women Fitness top
- • Package includes: 1 x Fitness top (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62046300
- • Date first listed on BBS: Friday 14 August, 2015
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 2
- • BBS Style N°: 54180
- • Supplier reference: 1004701 0461
- • SKU: 1987000208
- • Weight: 200g / 0.44lb / 7.05oz
Pictures for Fitness top Black CCM Winter 2015/2016
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for CCM Tilaco
If you love your fitness apparel remember to wash and take care of it properly.
1. Always after a workout take the gym clothes out of the bag and turn them inside-out and let them dry. Never keep them folded, sweaty and humid gym clothes may develop bad smells, mold or mildew.
2. If you want to wash them right away also before the washing, turn it inside-out to protect colors.
3. It is good to soak the fitness clothing in a mixture of cold water and white vinegar to help to remove all kinds of odors (e.g. sweat).
4. Sportswear often has adhesive elements and flashy colors. Wash them in cold water in a mild detergent. Follow the care label instruction on the clothes. Cotton can be washed in high temperature while hi-tech modern activewear fabrics require cold water.
5. Dry the clothes on the sun, as sun rays kill most of the bacteria. If you want to tumble dry your activewear check the care tag first.
Let your gym clothes be your workout partner as long as possible!