Black And White Striped Pareo - Canga Zebra
Mix & Match Black and white striped pareo - CANGA ZEBRA Bali Blue. Mix and match and find your perfect combination! Make your own unique bikini set and choose sizes, cuts, colors and prints! Great choice, finest quality and newest trends ? this and much more you will find only on Brazilian Bikini Shop!
Mix and match this item with:
Description Black and white striped pareo - CANGA ZEBRA Bali Blue
Brazilian canga featuring zebra print.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Black
- • Trends: Fringes
- • Print: Animal
- • Style: Pareo
- • Size: Height 175cm / 68.9in, Width 118cm / 46.46in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil
Pareo Black Bali Blue Classic
- • Department: Unisex Pareo
- • Package includes: 1 x Pareo (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62143000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Friday 02 April, 2010
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 80
- • Mix and match this item with: Calcinha mucuge, Calcinha zebra micro, Soutien zebrado
- • Print reference: RDS CLASSIC ZEBRADO
- • BBS Style N°: 4210
- • SKU: 198300026
- • Weight: 220g / 0.49lb / 7.76oz
- • Video ID: 67498217
Bali Blue has seen fit to elevate the humble sarong from serviceable garment to main wardrobe attraction with the help of high-spirited ornamentation. Taking its inspiration from various facets of Brazilian nature, the Bali Blue brand dates back to 1990, when a traveling officer was inspired by Bali workmanship and the inimitable Rio de Janeiro vibe. The resulting sarongs are wearable art that feature bold colors and highly artistic designs.
Pictures for Pareo Black Bali Blue Classic
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Care instructions for Bali Blue Canga Zebra
If you want to keep your beach towel beautiful, soft and clean this is what you need to know:
1. Shake sand from your beach towel
Never leave it wet and folded for more than necessary. Always carefully remove the sand from your towel. First of all, shake it well while leaving the beach, try to shake it out as much as possible. At home, you can even hand vacuum the towel. Put it into a basin of warm water and swirl for a moment. As the material gets loose, the sand pieces should stay at the bottom of the basin.
2. Remove stains
Depending on the stain origin tries to remove it in a proper way. For example, ice-creams stains can be pre-treated with a common detergent (soap or washing detergent), mud should be scrapped off, rubbed and dabbed gently with a delicate detergent until the stain is gone. Bloodstain should be removed using cold water.
If not visibly dirty, wash your towel after every 3-4 uses. Always follow the instruction on the beach towel ? check the temperature and hand /washing machine options allowed at the care tag. Don?t mix bright and dark colors. Don?t dry it in the direct sunlight if you want to keep the colors vivid.
If you take care of your beach towel properly it will serve you for many seasons.