Alice Dora Upf50+
Description ALICE DORA UPF50+ UV Line
- • Brand: UV Line
- • Color: Navy
- • Print: Patterned
- • Style: Kaftans / Cover ups
- • Composition: 91% Polyamide, 09% Elastane - UPF50+
- • Washing instructions: Hand wash cold, dry flat
- • Origin: Made in Brazil
Ideal for body shapes : H / Rectangle, X / Hourglass, 8 / Eight
Kaftans / Cover ups Navy UV Line 2021
- • Department: Women Kaftans / Cover ups
- • Package includes: 1 x Kaftans / Cover ups (Other accessories not included)
- • Harmonized System (HS): 62171000
- • Date first listed on BBS: Thursday 03 June, 2021
- • Stock quantity (Total of all sizes): 10
- • BBS Style N°: 210639
- • Supplier reference: 11.02.0070
- • SKU: 1987002358
- • Weight: 450g / 0.99lb / 15.87oz
Size and fit recommendation for Kaftans / Cover ups UV Line Alice Dora Upf50+
Model is wearing a size S.
We recommend ordering your usual size.
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL
Your size is not available?
Measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor. This measurement will assist you in determining your swimwear or clothing size for tops and dresses.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hip, before the thigh begins to narrow. This measurement will help you determine your size for bikini bottoms, skirts, pants, and form-fitting dresses.
|XS||34||PP||0 - 2||6||6||34||34||32||34||38 - I||38/40||155/76A-160/80A||5/7||85||30.7 to 31.7||78 to 80.5||22.8 to 24.4||58 to 62||33.1 to 34.6||84 to 88|
|S||36||P||2 - 4||8||8||36||36||34||36||40 - II||40||160/80A-165/84A||9||90||31.7 to 32.7||80.5 to 83||24.4 to 26||62 to 66||34.6 to 36.2||88 to 92|
|M||38||M||6 - 8||10||10||38||38||36||38||42 - III||42/44||170/88A-175/92A||11||95||32.7 to 34.6||83 to 88||26 to 27.6||66 to 70||36.2 to 37.8||92 to 96|
|L||40||G||8 - 10||12||12||40||40||38||40||44 - IV||46||175/92A-175/95A||13||100||34.6 to 36.6||88 to 93||27.6 to 29.1||70 to 74||37.8 to 39.4||96 to 100|
|XL||42||GG||10 - 12||14||14||42||42||40||42||46 - V||48||180/98A||15||105||36.6 to 38.6||93 to 98||29.1 to 30.7||74 to 78||39.4 to 40.9||100 to 104|
|XXL||44||XGG||12 - 14||16||16||44||44||42||44||48 - VI||50||185/100A||17||110||38.6 to 40.6||98 to 103||30.7 to 33.5||78 to 85||40.9 to 42.5||104 to 108|
In 1996 in Australia the concept of solar protection clothes was first invented. As the country is very sunny and most of its population has bright skin, more and more skin health issues were reported. The country introduced a policy of public health that was encouraging the development of new solar protection methods. All the UV.LINE textiles or the subject of rigorous tests by ARPANSA – Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency, who developed the SPF for the textiles: 30, 40 or 50+. UV.LINE assures the quality and protection of their products during their whole life. The pieces are produced from special high-tech fabrics. Some of them include in their composition titanium dioxide based fibers, which provide greater protection against ultraviolet radiation.
UV protection technology
UV.LINE products are an alternative to sunscreen in the form of clothing. The body parts covered with UV.LINE clothes do not need to be covered with any sunscreen as the protection is provided by the clothes. It is constant and doesn’t disappear after being wet. UV.LINE clothes block at least 98% of the solar radiation.
All you... Shop the brand.
Pictures for Kaftans / Cover ups Navy UV Line 2021
Print is not exact and may vary according to cut
Color may slightly vary from the picture owing to lighting effects and monitor settings.
Model is wearing a size S.
Care instructions for UV Line Alice Dora Upf50+
While going to the beach you not only use a bikini or a swimsuit but also a dress, skirt, tunic, shorts etc. How to keep them clean and in a good shape?
1. Always shake off the sand. Shake it as much as you can at the beach, you can even vacuum it at home or soak in a basin in warm water so that the fibers get a little loose and the sand goes down the basin.
2. Never leave the beachwear damp and rolled up longer than necessary. Why? It may destroy the colorful prints and patterns.
3. For stains: depending on the origin of the stain use the commonly known methods, but never use aggressive detergents and bleaching products.
4. Follow the washing instruction on the care tag, as depending on the fabrics and dying different pieces may require different temperatures as well as hand/machine wash options.
5. Never dry at the direct sunlight as it may provoke color fading.
6. Check on the care tag the ironing instructions.
If you want to enjoy your beautiful summer clothes during many summer seasons wash and take care of it properly! Always read the care tags, every piece is different!