White Pareo With Sea-themed Colourful Patterns - Canga Angra Waves
If it is an outstanding beach towel you are looking for, we suggest you take a look at Canga Angra Waves, a classic Brazilian canga that can be either wrapped as a beach robe or laid on the sand. Because Brazilian people love to go to the beach to show off their perfectly built bodies, it goes without saying that swimsuits, flip flops and beach towels fall into their top priorities. Cangas, in particular, are loved by the locals as they feature very bright colors, as well as playful motifs. But returning to Canga Angra Waves, this towel features very fresh images, such as five colorful fish, a boat, two islands and a diver, all colored in light blue, purple, lilac and green. You may also notice the words "Angra dos Reis & Ilha Grande" written in several fonts on the background.
Style: Brazilian pareo
Material: 100% Viscose
Origin: Made in Indonesia. Designed in Brazil.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Trends: Fringes
- • Style: Beach Towel / Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil