This original sarong is the famous Brazilian canga, a beach wrap with tassled edges that Brazilian men and women wear in many different styles at the beach. It features beautiful cartoon prints and bright colours: you may see a typical Bahian woman wearing a colourful dress in the streets of Pelourinho, in Salvador city. Colours and subjects are what make this canga playful and unique. It is very light and useful, as you may either lay it down on the sand or wear it as saragon, just like Brazilian people do.
All our pareo are brand new and original.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Multicolored
- • Trends: Fringes
- • Style: Beach Towel / Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil