You’d feel right at home in a beach in Brazil if you have a canga. A canga is a type of towel that can be used several ways: you can wear it as a wrap or you can use it to spread on the sand to get that much needed tan. It is most often colorful and features beautiful and unique designs. Most, if not all, Brazilians who frequent the beach can’t be seen without a canga. This particular canga showcases two Toucans perched on a tree with large green leaves printed on a bright blue background. You will enjoy soaking up the sun while lying down on this colorful canga.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Blue
- • Style: Beach Towell / Pareo
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose). Hand Made product.
• Size: 1,75 Meters x 1,18 Meters / 68.8 Inches x 46.4 Inches
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil