If you go to a beach in Brazil, you will get to see a lot of beach-loving people, both locals and tourists. One identifying mark of locals from tourists is that locals often have a colorful towel wrapped around their bodies. This towel is known as the canga. Cangas are known for their unique designs and fantastic colors and this one is no exception. A canga is mostly worn as a cover when going to the beach or used as a towel to lie down on. The canga that we have here shows several famous landmarks in brazil including the statue of Jesus Christ on top of printed Corcovado Mountain using vibrant colors and you can read the words “Rio de Janeiro” printed in different font styles on the background.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: White
- • Style: Beach Towel / Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil