This playful canga is the typical Brazilian beach wrap with tassled edges that both men and women wear in many different styles at the beach. Its uniqueness is given by the colourful images printed onto it: you may see a Bahian capoeirista who is dancing in Pelourinho, the renowned historical centre of Salvador city. It is very light to carry around and you may use it to lay down on the beach or as a saragon, just like Brazilian men and women do. Be original and innovative, by wearing a beautiful canga that will surely set you apart from everybody else on the beach. All our pareo are brand new and original.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Orange
- • Style: Beach Towel / Pareo
- • Size: 175 cm x 118 cm / 68 in x 46 in
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose)
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil