Brazilian Beach Towel - Canga Trancoso
Are you looking for a beach towel that is funky and goes with your swimsuit? If this is the case, Trancoso is a very joyful Brazilian canga that can be either wrapped around the waist or laid down on the beach. Those of you who have experienced the Brazilian beach life surely know that the canga is a real must-have for the locals. This particular canga features beautiful designs, the word "Trancoso" printed all over the fabric and beautiful colors, such as yellow, blue, orange, red, green and white. It is framed by several Brazilian icons, including a church and many colorful houses, just like the ones you spot when wondering around Rio de Janeiro.
Style: Brazilian pareo
Material: 100% Viscose
Origin: Made in Indonesia. Designed in Brazil.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Blue
- • Style: Beach Towell / Pareo
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose). Hand Made product.
• Size: 1,75 Meters x 1,18 Meters / 68.8 Inches x 46.4 Inches
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil