Brazilian Beach Towel - Canga Rio Pop
We use beach robes and sarongs, while the Brazilians prefer optimizing. They use cangas, beautifully colored beach robes that can be either wrapped around the waist or laid on the sand. This particular model portrays green mountains, hills dominated by a beautiful orange and red sky. At the bottom, you may notice a palm tree, which symbolizes Brazil and its coast, and the sea.
Unless you live in Brazil, it is highly likely that everybody will look at you when you get to the beach with this canga around your waist, so we suggest you go for it if you are planning on leaving everything astonished this summer.
This canga is made from top quality materials, is lightweight and very comfortable to wear.
- • Brand: Bali Blue
- • Color: Green
- • Style: Beach Towell / Pareo
• Composition: 100% Rayon (Viscose). Hand Made product.
• Size: 1,75 Meters x 1,18 Meters / 68.8 Inches x 46.4 Inches
• It is not standard bath towel, terry towelling, it is a thin sheet towel which can be used as beach throw.
- • Origin: Made in Indonesia, Designed in Brazil